Homewrecker

Kaylee I 🌹

"Why the fuck are yall still here, the party been over this ain't no overnight hotel get the fuck out" 

I woke up to a male voice booming through the house, except this wasn't my house we were still at the mansion.

I sat up, threw my legs over the bed and looked around I was in a lavish ass room funny thing is I can't even remember how I got here. I stood up and stretched probably with the most ugliest face ever, looking in the mirror I realized I still had my dress on and my makeup was smeared but other than that I looked pretty ok. I stood there for a moment before I realized the actual outfit I had on I turned around and saw my Chanel bag on the bed, I blew out a breath of relief but I still needed to find my twenty-four hundred dollar heels.

I searched around the room multiple times before frantically running down the stairs, when I got down to the lower part of the house I looked around in disgust. Alcohol bottles were everywhere, cups were all over and worst of all it smelled like pure weed. When Veronica finally acknowledged my presence she walked over to me with a broom in hand.

"Hey sleeping beauty, How did you sleep?" Veronica asked leaning against the stair rail.

"Pretty good to be honest. That bed feels like heaven bitch I didn't know we had this overnight" I said still looking around at the mess.

"We didn't bitch that's why we rushing to clean up and get the fuck outta here" Veronica said getting back up.

"Oh shit okay let me get this trash up. Wait where the hell is Justin and more importantly where the hell did yall sleep, also have you seen my other gold heel?" I questioned as I bent over and picked up the empty plastic red cups.

"Oh um Kay I got something to tell yo-"

"Favorite sister, bae, I swear I love y'all both. Hey, good afternoon, Kay glad you could finally join us but we got thirty minutes to clean the rest of this shit up and be out these white folks shit before I get charged another two thousand dollars so get a move on it" Tory said walking towards us with a kitchen apron wrapped around him.

"Tory i'm hungry as shit and I still can't find my other shoe I swear to God if one of these ugly bitches stole one shoe i'm swinging and what the fuck is up with the apron" I said grabbing a big trash bag and throwing the trash in it.

"Y'all black people always got a problem with something. I'm in charge of this cleaning crew and this apron make me feel powerful as hell, shit, mind your business sometimes" Tory stood there staring at me with disbelief that I actually checked him about his apron.  I peeped Veronica was extra quiet today and remembered Tory rude ass cut her off.

"Yo V what were you saying?" I questioned continuing to clean up.

"Huh, o-oh yeah your other shoe is in the living room." Veronica said to me she sounded a bit scared and I swear to God if Tory did anything I will personally skin him alive.

About thirty minutes later the house looked good and majority of the smell was gone so we got our stuff and dipped. By the time we got to my house, took care of our hygienic needs and changed clothes it was almost six at night.

"Ayo sis what you trying to eat?" Tory asked me. I knew I had five seconds or less to answer because Tory dont play when it comes to him eating.