Aftermath

Quinton 🍀

"Aaron what the hell have you done," I said while looking around for the gun, I really hope I was just tripping.

"I told you to stop calling me that, I got my name changed for a reason respect that" Tasha yelled through the phone. I heard the front door open and her heels click against the tile.

"Where is it," I said still speaking through the phone.

"Where is what baby," she said hugging me from the back. I turned around and wrapped my hand around her neck. she thought it was a joke until I started squeezing tighter and tighter. I let go and watched her drop to the ground trying to catch her breath, I wiped off the blood off my arm from her digging into my skin and stood over her.

"Where is the damn gun Aaron," I said, she looked up at me like I just caught her in a deadly scandal.

"I used it to go hunting"

"You used it to kill your own damn daughter, and for what a damn baby" I yelled at her.

"Don't you dare say that to me, I didn't mean too baby. She betrayed me" She shot up yelling in my face, I pushed her back and stared at her in disgusted. This was not the woman I knew.

"Have you been taking your medicine?" I asked

"Not in a while," she said. I shook my head and went back upstairs and out the door, I knew for a fact I would have to be on my P's and Q's for my kids. I had made up a plan to get Cherish and Steven into their own shit for safety reason, but how would I make sure she knew where nobody lived.

I knew about Aaron's multiple personalities before I decided to be with her. I had been trying to play on them until I could break her down and get my freedom. Aaron had mad dirt on me. Aaron was obsessed with me. I knew she was crazy and I'll be damned if touched anybody I loved so I left.

I knew she killed without remorse so I knew she was dead ass, and I hate to say it but that gangster shit made my dick hard but this shit had to stop. I knew I wasn't going to be in love with her now or anytime soon.

My phone was blowing up with her calls, it seems like she would let it ring twice and hang up just to call again. The thing with these type of people is the end game will always end dirty, either one of you is in a body bag or one of you is in a nut house and I refuse to be in either.

I drove up to this little hole in a wall bar and got out. This was a little spot I come to when I need to clear my head, it was a usually quiet and had the best wings. I sat down and ordered my usual Henny and buffalo wings and stared into a blank space. I couldn't blame anybody but myself for how my life turned out but damn I felt like I could get my head above water.

I wanted to tell Kaylee everything. I did to get all of us to in this situation but she was one of the last people in my life that didn't hate me. She was so oblivious to everything and now that she had her own family to protect I felt like I owed it to her. I boxed up my food and dropped a fifty on the table.

The door to Kaylee's apartment opened before I could knock on it. I stepped out the way so Kilo could push Kayden stroller out the door while Kaylee walked behind them, she gave me a hug and smiled.

"Princess I have to talk to you about something," I said

"Can we walk and talk because we already late to Kayden's first doctor's appointment" She said rushing to lock the door. Knowing her she would not take the information seriously so I just told her I just wanted to see her face. We agreed to meet for dinner later and went our separate ways.

I sat in the parking lot of target on the phone with my mother, I didn't feel like driving all the way out there but I damn sure didn't feel like going back home. In the mist of the conversation, my aunty in law started sniffling and told me she had a confession.