Only Blood

Calise 💐

"I don't who get thicker me or you bitch. I'm not saying the weight look bad but these grits definitely sticking" Vmir turned back to look at me before focusing his attention back to what was cooking on the stove.

I look down at my small protruding stomach and sighed."It's not the food, this little thing is gonna be a big one"

Vmir turned around completely and stared at me. "Oh bitch no, I know she may think she a man sometimes but it ain't no real nut in there" He rolled his eyes. "So who the hell got your ass pregna- Oh my god" Vmir gasped and covered his mouth. "Your old cougar ass was fucking on that young ass boy" He started to chuckle before preparing the food to get plated.

"Vmir can you shut up"

"What bitch she not here. I just can't believe yall was getting down. How the fuck didn't I catch on" He put a plate in front of him then sat down on the opposite end of the rickety metal table. We said grace before we dug in.

"Look I got somebody else I need to take care of now. I-we needs to get out of here" I said dropping my fork. "Look we been all talk and no action since we teamed up. And look at where that has got us, boo"

"I know Calise I know but at the same time when we escape, I want us to make it all the way not for us to get caught. I'm on your side and you need to be on mine. I think I figured out how we could execute this and make it home to our families safely" He said looking me dead in my eyes.

That brought into the same conversation we've been having since Justin got killed-getting away from this hell hole. The idea was for us to simply drug Tasha enough for her to pass out so we could get away but lately I been thinking she needs to pay for all the shit she has done to me. I don't know what it is yet but I knew I wanted Tasha to rot.

"Have you seen Justin body lately?" I said cutting Vmir sentence off. I didn't want to be rude but its been killing me.

"She chopped his ass right on up and shipped him off to God know's where" He waved his hands around dramatically.

I bit my lip to try to stop my tears from coming before I spoke. "So heres what I been thinking"

🍀

I stalked out in the backyard watching Tasha's shadow move across the window. I knew Steven got an apartment quickly after my death and Cherish mostly likely trotted behind him so I was in the clear. From what it looked like she was pacing or moving an object from one spot to another. Her shadow disappeared from the window completely and moments later you could glass breaking.

I crotched and begin to slowly move to the part of the bushes that I could peek throw the sliding door blinds. Tasha stood in the middle of the dining room smashing expensive ceramic china set. From the looks of it, she was crying. I figured she had finally reached her peak and went crazy, making it the perfect time to start my plan.

Tasha stood there, body heaving, looking down at the mess she made. She disappeared from the spot I could get a clear view of but returned seconds later with a gun in her hand. A smile spread across my face as I compared her to a broke ass halloween costume. She had on all black from head to toe with a silver gun. I watched her load it just like I taught her and walk away.

I knew she was dressed for something so I headed to my car that I parked down the street. I rushed to get in and drive the back way so it would look like I was coming from a house deep in the neighborhood. I rode past the house like I never seen it before and parked in the cut a block or two away. I saw her ever-so-smoothly slip into an old mustang and peel off making more noise than she probably intended to.