Girls Gone Wild prt 2

Myli |

"Yeah bitch you wanna fight right" I said pulling her down by her wig. Essence was going blow for blow with one friend while Cherish was banging it out with the other one. I turned my attention back to Leilani to finish her.

She layed on the ground kicking and swinging as I sat on top of her punching her in the face. I was mid punch before getting scooped up and carried out the house.

"Yeah bitch. You the only hoe I know get beat up while trying to hop somebody. Suck my dick and choke hoe" I screamed as I was being carried out.

"Bitch come get this work hoe" She said running after me.

I wiggled my way out of Kilo's grasp and ran back up on her, sticking her in the face. She pulled my hair and hit me twice. I twisted out her grasp and kicked her down. I tried to stomp her damn face in. She screamed and bit my ankle.

"Bitch you got me fucked up hoe" I yelled. I wrapped her hair around my left hand while punching her in the face.

"Myli, get the fuck off her" Two arms yanked me back. Im not letting off this of hoe I thought.

"Play with me with some more hoe" I yelled as somebody yanked me by my shirt making me elbow them in the face.

"Myli chill your dumb ass out. It's me" Cameron said holding his jaw.

"Just learn not to play with me hoe" I yelled at Leilani.

Leilani got up and proceeded to run up again but a random guy caught her and held her back. "You jealous crusty ass bitch" She barked back

"Bitch I'm pretty. I don't need to fight. Look at my face look, look at these cameras. Im sending your bum ass to jail" she continued

"Girl fuck you. Pull up on me so I can beat your ass legally too" I yelled. Kilo held onto my shoulders as he pushed to towards his truck. Tory trailed behind us doing the same with Essence.

"I'm not leaving my car here" I said shaking Kilos hands off me.

"Chill out My, i'm going to drive" Cameron said huffing.

Essence had her flashlight all in my face looking for any scratches. She cut it off and shook her head "No scratches but one of your knuckles is busted" she said

"Go put some ice on your face and go lay your little street fighter ass down" Kilo said wrapping his arms around me. He had gotten a call and had to dip out. He promised to call me later then pulled off with Tory moments later.

Justin walked up to me with a concerned look. He stepped back after hugging me and asked "You alright"

"Yeah, im good" I said rolling my eyes. "Sorry, I did this dumb shit at your party" I pouted

"Man this shit happen every year. Them niggas dont care" He said pointed back to the house.

The party was indeed right back in action. He snaked his arm around me as he walked me to the door "Good night. You got my number now, you need to use it" I waved to him as I pulled on the handle

"Na' get your overly drunk fighting ass in the passenger seat" Cam said pointing to the other side of the car

I huffed as I walked over to the door. I didn't even wanna argue. I was damn sure sober now.

"Why the fuck are you even mad right now" I questioned tilting my head to the side. "That bitch was asking for it. You dont even know everything that went down. If it was one of your niggas, you would've been ready to air that bitch out"