CHAPTER 1

JESSICA POV*

"Ding ding, Ding ding."
I woke up from a sound of text from Tiffany, my childhood friend. I lazily pull myself up into a sitting position and took my phone.

FANY💕- Jess.....
FANY💕- Are you still sleeping?
ME- Just woke by you.
FANY💕- WHAT????
FANY💕- YOU JUST WOKE????
ME- Yeah why?
FANY💕- Do you even know what time
is it?

ME-What time is it?
FANY💕- IT IS LIKE 2PM IN THE
AFTERNOON AND YOU ARE
STILL IN BED. Wow,
unbelievable.
ME- Hahahaha, sorry.
FANY💕- Nvm, I am going to your
house later cuz I have
something to tell you.
ME- Okay, see you later, Fany

I put down my phone and went to the bathroom and started my daily morning routine. Every girl needs their routine, right?
After that, I decided to go to the nearby cafe to grab something to eat as I didn't have breakfast. I quickly ran to my closet and look for something simple and casual to wear. I took out a pink shirt with black lining, a black pair of shorts. To fit the look, I put on a addidas cap and a pair of sneakers.

 To fit the look, I put on a addidas cap and a pair of sneakers

( ATJW: sry if its blur😂)

I skipped along the pavements while on the way to the cafe, I accidentally bumped into someone when I was getting closer to the cafe...

"죄송합니다!( Sorry!)" I accidentally blurted it out in korean. I hunged my head down, I saw stains of coffee of the person's shirt. I immediately look up, "are you okay???" I ask, worrying that it might be hot coffee or something. "It's okay, it is just cold coffee." He said with a wide smile. No one has ever done that to me before even if it is first meeting. "I am so sorry about your shirt let me wash your shirt! It is my fault for not looking where I was going." I said it in a hurry, I really felt gulity. "Now?" He said. I quickly shooked my head in case it gets worst." No no no! I have extra guys shirt at my house as my [Brother] stays at my house sometimes so yea...." I said. Things are getting awkward. "Okay, sure." He replied back. So in the end I walk with him back to my house to get a new shirt for him.

UNKNOWN POV*
Arghh, Jin hyung will be mad at me if I didn't follow her. But she looks familliar tho.

Is she someone I know?