CHAPTER 6

NAMJOON'S POV

*STILL IN THE FLASHBACK*

"Don't do it."
  I turned around to see Soo Jung standing there, rubbing her eyes. "Oppa, what are you doing?" She ask but she didn't come towards me. I saw fear in her eyes. "My appa say that knife are dangerous. Why are you holding it? Later my appa scold you." She said. I flinched. I couldn't risk it. I slowly put down the knife onto the ground and walk towards her. "Oppa put it down already." As I wanted to hug her, she screamed. I turned around and looked. Uncle stabbed uncle jung.
      After doing it he laughed like a crazy mad man.  He then notice me and Soo Jung stand here. She was crying and I was comforting her. He snapped his fingers and two men came and pull her away. "ANI!! ANDWAE!!! APPAAAAA!!! APPA!!! UNNIE!"  Her screams got louder and louder.

  "Uncle..." I said. He came towards me and kneel down. "I came to finish what you started. Now we have found SooJung, where is SooYeon?" He asked. I didn't dare to reply, instead I ask, "are you going to kill her?" He smirk and told me " Nope, I have something else installed for them.
  "Soo Jung ahh!!" Little Jessica came running in. She got a shock from seeing her dad lying on the bed with blood gushing out of his wounds. She walked closer as she sobs, without knowing the we were behind.
    Uncle then pushed me outside and told one of his men to hold me still. This is bad
   I thought. He gave a push too the door and close it. All I know was screams filled the air behind the door. Leaving me curiosity outside. 1 hour passed and uncle came out, leaving Jessica lying on the ground.

*flashback ends*

    The more I thought about it, the more the tears come down my face, the more guilty I felt. On the next day of that day,  both of them lost their memorise for what happened that day. Krystal was admitted to the hospital as she sprained her leg while fighting the Uncle's men. While Jessica? She went into the state of coma for a few days then went back to her normall state thinking nothing has happened. I hung my head in low. I really felt gulity and my heart feels very painful.

Jessica, I am sorry. Krystal, I am sorry too.

"Ding ding...Ding ding" my phone rang. I read the contact name that was on it.

  ...Uncle....