CHAPTER 37

JESSICA'S POV

I watched as Jimin went over to the table and picked out the so called "best knife" and hand it over to Mr Min. He tooked the knife and shoved it Chang Wook oppa's face. "Since you were once under me, why don't you kill her? For your money?" He said. Chang wook looked at him as if he was mistaken. "I was never under you, I was only there working as a spy. Never for you." Chang Wook spat in his face. Mr Min chuckled. He starts to walk towards me. He stops then said." Then, too bad." He pouted. "She will have to pay." He rose the knife into the air and striked down into my heart. But before he could do it, Chang Wook shouted,"I'll do it!!"

I wish he never said that.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

While I watched him walk up to Jessica, I grew anxious. Shit, I gave her trouble. What is he going to do to her? Please not anymore. "Quick! Shout that you would do it!!" I heard a voice in my head that made me look at Jessica's mom. I turned and looked at her."Why?" I asked her. "He just want me dead! Even if Jessica dies, He won't spare anyone related to me. JUST DO IT!!" I heard her screamed. Reality strucked me when Mr Min said,"She will have to pay." He rise the knife into the and was ready to stuck down when my mouth suddenly open and said"I'll do it!!".

"Ur welcome".