CHAPTER 14

JESSICA'S POV*

"Namjoon? Aren't you the one that I bumped into in America? Like a few days ago?" I asked. But he looked at me in a serious mood and all he said was " Yeah, go back there." I looked at him with question mark on top of my head. "Why would do that? I just came here." I was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed my shoulders. " Please go to america, I beg you!! You are not safe here!!!" Somehow, he started crying. I pushed his hands harshly. " I DON'T KNOW YOU OKAY????? YOU JUST BUMPED INTO ME IN AMERICA AND SUDDENLY TELL ME TO GO BACK THERE WHEN I JUST CAME BACK??? WHO ARE YOU TO ME TO SAY THAT???" With that, pushed myself away from him. Leaving him there, even though I don't know how to get out.

NAMJOON'S POV*

I was shock when she said that. She is right I am in no position to say that.

TIFFANY'S POV*

Where the heck is Jessica?? She said she was going to get her english materials but she is not back yet. What is this? It is already lunchtime afterschool!! "Tiffany..." I turned. Chang Wook oppa came towards me and asked "where is Jessica?" I frozed....

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV*

"She went missing..."

That's the only thing that I could hear right now.. After I ask Tiffany to bring krystal to her house, I went around school in search of her.

"JESSICA!!" I shouted.

Seconds felt like hours as I grew anxious. I saw someone walking pass me and I immediately grab that person's uniform.

JIN'S POV*

I was walking down the hallway. When someone grabbed my uniform. My eyes widened as I saw who was it.....

"Hyung..." I can feel my hands tremble. "Did you see Jessica?" He asked. He seem so urgent, but I shook my head. He then lets go of me. Jessica is missing? He seems that he would be happier if I told him I did saw her.

Despite the feeling, I walked out of school. While I was walking I saw Yoongi walking out too smirking to himself. I went up and nudge him, "Hey what happened?" I asked him. But he just shook his head and continued the way he was when he came out of the school. What is wrong with him? I thought to myself.