CHAPTER 38

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

     "Wow, that was... expected." Mr Min said. He turned to Jessica and said," Thank you very much, you helped me a lot." He patted her shoulder and walked to the table which is full of weapons. I looked at Mrs Jung and she smiled. "Thank you for helping me Chang Wook."

      "Here you go, prove yourself that you work for me and you work for them as a spy." Mr Min said as he put the knife in front of me. "Go ahead." He said. All of a sudden, I felt Mrs Jung using her power and made me took the knife and walk towards her. "No.. No...Dont do-" I hear Jessica screamed but I could not do anything about it. I watched as the knife that was pushed into where her heart lies. "Thank you." She opened her mouth and said. She slowly closed her eyes and passed on. Tears started to run down my cheeks as watched Jessica trying to get to us while screaming out loud. Now, she thought of me differently. A man that had stayed with her for so long and betrayed to kill her mother.  Suddenly, someone hit the back of my neck and everything turn black.

JESSICA'S POV

     I hate him now. I rather they kill me and not my mum. How could they do such a thing where they kill my mum when I just met her??  I fought my way through to her but Jimin was holding me back. I screamed and hit him at the same time.  I struggled so much that I did not realised I was on the ground. Everyone started to leave the room. Hoseok hit Chang Wook in the head and caused him to lose concious while I felt a needle in my arm and I slowly black out.