Chapter 6: The Infamous One

*bong bong bong*

"OI WAKE UP FOR NETHER'S SAKE!!!!!" screamed a young girl.
Emily abruptly jerked up from her unconscious state and toppled over the screaming girl.
"Yay you're finally awake!!!!!" screeched the girl, jumping up and down in happiness.
"Ow my head..." mumbled Emily, "and where am I exactly????"
"Well before I tell you..." said the girl, her tone becoming darker and sadder, "you gotta promise me not to go crazy, alright?"
Emily considered it. She might as well agree because what else would she do? "Alright." agreed Emily with a nod of her head.
"Alright, well I present to you one of the many bases of our Captain, Mr. Herobrine..." crowed the girl.
Abruptly, Emily backed away from the girl in horror. She thought that she was hallucinating. Was she in the base of the infamous Herobrine???? Impossible but images started to come back to her... she remembered being hit on the head... after she blacked out, she remembered mumbling about how Jake... JAKE!!! Where was Jake??????
"Hey girl, do you know where my friend Jake is??????"
"Nope nope nope..." started the girl until she was interrupted by an annoying knock. "Oh dear... he's here..."
"Is she ready???" demanded a rough voice.
"Uh yes sir... I'll send her out now..." replied the girl. "Could you please go outside now to face him?"
Emily started to shake. "Um who?"
"Just go. You'll get over the fear soon enough," said the girl.
Emily opened the door and stepped outside. There, in the shadows of a bare redstone torch, in the stone corridor stood the most infamous legend in Minecraftia.
"Hello Emily. I believe you know who I am?" asked Herorbine.
Emily's jaw flew open at the sight at him. For one, she was expecting to see a really creepy serial-killer type of man dressed in the Hero Steve's clothes. Instead, she was facing a normal guy dressed in a black jacket and blue jeans. Then there were the eyes; at least part of the legend was true. Emily was starring at a set of white eyes. Completely white. No colour whatsoever. Just a milky, blank white.
"Uh... you're Herorbine?" questioned Emily.
"Well yes. Here I am. Minecraftia's most infamous villain. Could you please come with me? We have much to talk about," requested Herorbine as he walked down the corridor.
Quickly catching up, Emily started to pester him with a jumble of questions.
"Mr. Herobrine, why am I here?"
"Call me Hero and in due time Emily."
"Mr. Herobrine, who was that girl?"
"My daughter."
"Herobrine, why are your eyes white?"
"You'll see."
"Oh. Uh Mr... I mean Hero, why are we underground?"
"But are we?"
"Huh?"
Herorbine was certainly the type of person who loved keeping the suspense in the air. As they neared the end of the corridor, it started to get brighter until they walked outside.
"Emily," said Hero, "I present to you the Brinecraftia."
From as far the eye could see, Emily could see clouds and sky. Then there was the ship. Emily realized that she was actually on a ship. Her eyes widened. This ship was FLYING!!!!
"Hero, how is this possible?????? How can we fly???" asked Emily.
"You may want to ask my wife," muttered Herobrine, "Out of the two of us, she was always the sciencey one while I was more the leader..."
As they walked the balcony of the ship, Emily noted a few things. They were extremely high up for one. Also, the ship had a giant set of wings attached to it. But the most magical thing was the people. On board, Emily saw many... things... on deck doing specific jobs.
"Uh Hero, what are those?" asked Emily, pointing to the creatures.
"Well, we here on the Brinecraftia accept anyone as a crew." said Herobrine. "Over the years, we have found many different types of people including pigs, bats, wolves, ocelots, zombies, fish and even a human called Peter who was supposedly a "test subject", whatever that means. He's always been rambling on and on about 'tests'. Nowadays, we send him into the field as a spy. It really calms him down. Now, let's continue..."
After the quick tour, Hero brought Emily to his office and cabin. "Just step right in and find a seat."
Emily stepped into the room to find a young lady with brown hair and sparkling green eyes sitting in a green chair - the only chair. "Uh. Hi."
"Hello! You must be Emily," greeted the mystery women.
"Emily, I would like you to meet my wife, Minecraftia," said Herobrine.
"It's nice to meet you" Emily said to Minecraftia.
"Anyways, we have a lot of business to discuss," Hero said as he pulled out two more chairs from a wooden chest in the corner. "First off, Emily, you wanted to know why you're here? Well, we need you for our plan. You are probably thinking to yourself, 'What could this plan be?' Or even worse, 'Are they going to eat me?'"
At this, the couple chuckled. "Well the answer is no. We need you but you don't have to come with us. Currently, our plan is to fly to Notch's hideout to retrieve your friend, Jake. Then, we shall take down Notch for once and for all!"
"But why would you want to take down Notch??? What has he done to deserve this???" questioned a surprised Emily.
"More than you would know. A few decades ago when we were your age, my brother and I, that is Notch and I, were living the life until one day, we got into a fight. And Nether, it was a big one. I was supposed to inherit the power of Minecraftia from our father, Marcus Notchson, but after our fight, Notch framed me in front of my father forcing him to disinherit me. You may think your lives have been going smooth for now. But do you know what Notch has done and is going to do??? During his 27 year reign, Notch has completely turned the tropical state of Blockia into a desert, dried up the Cactus Ocean, and killed off all the goats, birds and numerous other wild animals. Haven't you always wondered why there are only animals like cows and sheep?? NOTCH DESTROYED THEM ALL!!!!!!!" sobbed Hero in horror, remembering his delicious goat steaks. "And do you know what he is planning to do??? He has Jake and he is going to do something. From the intel that I've gathered, our Notch plans to harness some 'power' of Jake's to control the world. We, the guardians of Minecraftia, must stop this threat immediately!"
"Wait, I've never seen these powers before in Jake..." Emily mumbled.
"True Emily," Hero said, "but have you ever seen your powers?"