Chapter thirteen

((like I said in the last chapter this one has smut/ lemon if you don't like skip to where I say it's save, ok?))

Suaves's POV

After I left lord Fallacy's room I quickly went to lord Jaspers room, making my way down the red hallways I couldn't help but wonder why lord Fallacy had moved his son's lessons till tomorrow but it is not my place to ask, I just have to do what is asked of me. Once I got to his bedroom door, I knocked "Lord Jasper, may I enter?" "of cause you can~" as I walked in and Jasper hugged me from behind "so what brings you here~?" I bet he's smirking right now "well your father lord Fallacy wanted me to tell you that your lessons have been moved till to tomorrow" "is that so~?" he purred "i-it is so my lord" I could feel my cheeks getting really warm, I need to stop blushing but I can't. he didn't say anything after that but I could feel his hands getting under my clothes and grabbing my spine "A-AAH~! M-My lord~?" I tried to move his hand away but he's a lot stronger than I am "oh what's wrong~? You liked this 20 minuets ago and last night~" this made me blush so hard "t-that's b-b-because I was drunk a-and~ a-and~" "oh hush you loved it and you know it~ or you would have called for help~ or at lest put up a good fight~" I didn't say anything I was blushing to much while biting my tongue and trying not to moan, he then began to rub my spine even more and some of my ribs "MMM~!" "as I'm now free, we have all day to have fun~ with you~"

No one's POV

After a bit of for play Jasper, pushed Suave on to his bed and quickly climbed on to him pining his hands next to his head "you look really cute like this~" Jasper purred making Suave blushed even more than he was already "m-my lord~" "yes Suave~?" Suave didn't say anything as he caught Jasper off guard and swapped there places pinning Jaspers hands above his head with one hand while undoing Jaspers shirt reviling his black rips making him blush bright pink "who's the cute one now my-lord~" he didn't give Jasper anytime to speak as he quickly started to lick his ribs and lowering his hand down Jaspers trousers, making Jasper moan "A-Aaaaah~! S-Suave~" he smirked at the young lord under him, letting go of his hands and removing his clothing bit by bit, kissing while they did it "MMMM~" they both moaned in the kiss, pulling them self closer until Suave pulled away for air, looking into one another's eyes lustfully both painting and blushing hard.

((It's save now X3))

*over with Fallacy and Encre*

Fallacy's POV
After we had eaten our meal I asked Encre "would you like to dance with me?" and he blushed a little, I hadn't seen anything like it, it was as if he had a rainbow on his face "Je ne peux pas danser" (i can't dance though) he said shyly "don't worry it'll be fine, just follow my lead" "D'accord " (ok) and so taking his hand we made our way into the ball room to wear my some of the servants played music, we danced for a bit taking it easy as we around the room. Encre some to me a better dancer than he made out to me but that didn't last long as he tripped over my foot making both us fall onto the floor and he kissed me......h-he really kissed me, I blushed right yellow and he blushed a bright rainbow "OH DIEU Je suis désolé, je n'ai pas voulu faire cela! " (OH GOD I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT!) he said getting off me.......I didn't know what to say, I was blushing so much my cheeks hurt "F-Fallacy?" "i-it's fine, you didn't mean to that" though I didn't mind it, it just came as a shock to me, this had not happened to me in a long time......after a while Encre helped me off the floor and we continued to dance for the rest of the 'morning' I mean night that's when we stopped dancing "I think that's enough dancing for now my living art work, Gazelle could you find Jasper please and tell him that he needs to come to the ball room" "yes my lord" she bowed and walked away "Œuvres d'art vivantes? " (living artwork?) I'm really enjoying making him blush so much "yes, is there a problem with me calling you that?" "Non, je ne me dérange pas" (n-no i don't mind) "My- lord both Lord Jasper and Suave are asleep" Gazelle smirked as she walked back into the room "I see" I had a feeling something like that would happen "Sont-ils ok?" (are they ok?) "yeah there both fine" Encre nodded but then yawned, I guess it is really late for him, whats the time again? Nearly 12 a clock at night, now that I think about it I'm impressed he hasn't fallen asleep, oh well. It was going to be lunch soon but Encre wanted to draw some of the thing he had saw around my castle I didn't mind but I really want to have a look in his art book but when ever I try , he keeps saying that it's his privet book and that it's just full of doodles nothing to amazing "so what are you going to draw" "pas encore sûr " (not sure yet) he said holding his book close to his chest .
I let Encre go off on his own, as I needed to catch up on some work as I hadn't done any for about 2 weeks so I've got a lot of work but you know what the work can wait till tomorrow, I'm going to take that bath, I wanted yesterday. Walking over to where the baths where, I got out of my clothes and sat in one of the baths as I lay there letting the steam of the hot water cover the room, I really not feel like moving for a while.