Chapter twenty seven

Encre’s POV

What is she doing here! Eterna was standing with a really big smirk on her face “aww so you guys are getting married? How gross” there where members of the royal guard standing behind her and other Vampire hunters, this is not going to end well, there had to have been 12 of them. 12 vs 6 “you’ve got no where to run, we’ve won give up “to the likes of you, never!” Fallacy spoke coldly “I see, GET THEM!!” the guards and hunters ran at us, Suave got silver cutlery and threw it at them as if there where knifes he took down two of them, Gazelle and Bun Bun where fighting with hand to hand combat Fibi was taken as she couldn’t fight, it felt like evey thing was going in slow motion Jasper and Suave were fighting back to back, Fallacy was fighting off 3 vampire hunters, I was off guard when Eterna ran at me with she sward, I was able to block her off and draw my own sword out “AAHH! GAZELLE!” Bun Bun screamed as Gazelle was stabbed, I looked over to see that was going on as Bun Bun was dragged away, I felt a sharp pain in my ribs as I Eterna swan for me, she cut my ribs it wasn’t deep enough to kill me but it was enough to bloody hurt, I fell to the ground holding my ribs as she stood over my “time’s up” “ENCRE!” Fallacy shouted but before Eterna could kill me Fallacy hugged me as she went to stab me. Her sword never got to me, it went thought Fallacy “I love you” I couldn’t speak I so wanted to but I couldn’t, I felt dead inside as I felt Fallacy turn to dust “that was easier than I thought. Time really did stop “JASPER!!!” I looked over as I saw Jasper getting a wooden sword stabbed though him “no, no, no, NO!!”he tried to fight but there was to many of them and they beat him, no longer feeling the need to use swords they pushed over the edge “NON!” (NO!) I was able to get up and run to where they pushed him, looking down to see rock covered in dust “leave him be, he can’t do any thing on his own anyway” they left me by myself. “Fallacy” I laid there and cried until is was morning and then when it got to night time again.