Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Raph's POV
I saw Gabbi run out of the lair. I silently went after her. She walked to the ladder and stopped. "Raphael, I know you're there." She started to go up. She opened the manhole and I saw there was at least a foot of snow. "Gabbi-" "Go away." "Gabbi." She kept walking. I went up and stood in the alley. "Gabbi Mae. Back to the lair. Now." She turned to me, tears streaming down her face. She yelled,"Why should I go back!?" "Because you'll freeze to death!" I yelled back. "Do you think I care?!" She walked up to me and said,"Would you care, Raphael, if I froze to death. Would you be like Leo was with Alexi? Sad and miserable for 2 years? Or would you brush it off and find someone else?" I stayed silent. She snapped,"If only you knew the truth, Raphael." She ran.

I went back and confined myself to my room. I slammed the door and just sat. "Raph, what's wrong? And where's Gabbi?" It was April. "Gabbi's gone. She left." "What?! She'll freeze!" I opened the door and said,"I know what your secret meetings with the guys are about, and yes, I do like her, but I just blew my only chance." I slammed the door and sat back down.

Gabbi's POV
I sat behind a dumpster. Best place for the night. I shivered as I tried to sleep. I groaned and shivered more. "Why...." I whispered as I slowly drifted into sleep, but just before I fell asleep, I felt someone lift me. I looked up and saw Raph. I cuddled closer as he jumped into the sewer. He ran to the lair and yelled,"I found her!" He brought me to a room before I fell asleep and had a dream.

"@"@"Dream@"@"
I was running. I saw Raph in the distance. I smiled, but he was frowning. "Raph, what's wrong?" "You're a naïve little girl, aren't you Gabbi?" "I'm not naïve!" "Then why did you trust me?" "My sister trusted your brother, so I trust you." "Wrong choice. Right now, just wake up." I stood still. "WAKE UP!" He yelled.

I woke up. Tears streaming down my face. I saw Raph sitting next to me. Curling into a ball, I cried. "Gabbi... I'm sorry." I looked up and smiled. "I forgive you." I said. After a few minutes of silence, I asked, "Am I naïve?" "Just a bit." "Can I trust you?" "Why are you asking so many questions?" "Just a nightmare that needs to be explained." I cocked my head."You can trust me. I promise." "Not everyone keeps their promises, Raphael." "Would someone you can't trust, do this?" He leaned forward....