Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Gabbi's POV

I ran to Dad's apartment. How I knew where it was, I may never know. I pounded on the door and Alexi answered. I hugged her. She was frozen. "G-Gabbi?" I just nodded. She started to cry. "I missed you, Gabbi." "I missed you too. So does Leo." "I wanna go see him." I smiled and pulled her out of the building.

We ran out of the building. I looked at Alexi, she had tears of joy in her eyes. I smiled and we jumped into the sewer. "I have a plan. I scream and you hide. They will come and you walk out, ok?" Alexi nodded.

"Operation Leo go in 3. 2. 1!" I whispered to Alexi. I screamed, and the guys came running out. "What's wrong? Who's butt do I have to beat?" Raph asked. We all gave him a weird look. "Oh, I just have a surprise. Oh Alexandra!" I snapped my fingers and Alexi walked out. "A-Am I seeing things? It looks like-" Leo whispered. "No, you aren't, it's me." Alexi said. "Even come find the difference." If you remember from earlier, Alexi has grey eyes, and I have bright green ones. He walked up to us and looked for a difference. He looked Alexi in the eyes. He smiled and hugged her. I smiled and looked at Raph. I walked over to him and whispered,"We need to talk later." He nodded and we all walked back to the lair.