Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Gabbi's POV
•*•2 Years Later*•*
I was writing down a song, when I heard my mom squeal. "Gabbi! You can go on your search! We have enough money!" I ran downstairs. She handed me the money. I ran upstairs and took my $100,000 dollars of savings and handed it to her. "We can move there." I said and we both went upstairs to pack. When we were done, we drove from Clearsdale to Densville and went to the airport. We got our tickets and boarded our plane. New York City, here we come!!

5 boring hours later, we were there. I got out. "I bought a house already." Mom said and handed me a paper with the address on it. It is about 10pm, so they should be on patrol.

I found a ladder and climbed to the roof. I saw them coming towards me after about 3 hours. I waved to them, and they stopped.

Leo's POV
We were on our nightly patrol. We were going around, then we saw a girl waving. She looked. Just. Like. Alexi. We stopped and she ran to us. "A-Alexi?" I stuttered. "Sorry Leo, I'm not Alexi. I'm her identical twin sister, Gabbi." She hugged me, and I started to cry. "Leo, it's ok. She's in a better place now." I smiled and stood back up.

Gabbi's POV
"I have to go. See ya later boys!" I said and jumped from the roof to the ground. I ran to the new house.

"Hey Darling! Did you find them?" Mom said as I walked in. I nodded and sat down. I went over what happened in my head. "Are you ok?" "Leo thought I was Alexi. He's so sad, Mom. She was really important to him. She was his world. I told him that I'm her sister, and he broke down in tears. In tears, Mom. He really misses her." "Well, good thing we're here so we can help him!" She said. I nodded.