Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Raph's POV
I just stared at Donnie. Well, we all stared at him. "Ra-" "No." "Raph." I stood up. I started to walk out of the room, but before I did, I faced Gabbi and used sign language to say, 'I love you', Then I stormed out. "Raphael. Back here. Now." I heard Alexi say. I turned and replied, "Listen, the signal I used said that I love her, ok." And I walked down to the ladder. I called Donnie on his T-Phone. "Donnie, I have a plan. We need to get Gabbi to a hospital. They can repair her vocal chords there." And I hung up.

I hid as I heard them help her through the sewers. "She's just dizzy from blood loss." Alexi said. Then I heard a sound. Someone sobbing. I peaked and saw it was Gabbi. "What?" Leo asked. "Her vocal chord aren't completely cut. Just enough for her not being able to speak. She can make sounds." They kept walking until Mikey stopped. "Someone's close." "It's just me." I said and stepped out. "Raph? What are you doing?" "Making sure you took her to the hospital." I stepped over to Gabbi. She looked scared. She signaled,"Raph, I'm scared. What if they can't fix me? Then what?" "We'll cross that bridge when we get there, Gab. Just don't be scared."