Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Gabbi's POV

I climbed up the ladder and started to walk home. I had to go through an alley to get to the road home. 'I hate having to go through an alley at night in a large ci-' My thoughts were cut off by someone slamming me into a wall. A guy, about my age, was standing infront of me. I made myself look taller and I stared at him. "I thought you were dead, Alexandra. Looks like I get some fun before you die." He walked over to me, pinning my hands to the stone wall. He touched me. I tried to kick, to no avail. I tried to yell, but I was crying, so my vocal cords were strained.

He used a knife and cut my shirt. He tried to unbuckle my bra, but I kicked him where the sun don't shine, and yelled,"I'm not Alexi! I'm her identical twin, Gabbi!", before running back to the lair, holding my half torn shirt.

I got about halfway through the sewers before I stopped and sat against a wall. I cried as quietly as I could. "What's that noise?" I heard Mikey ask. Then I heard Raph say, "It's probably your imagi-" He cut himself off. "Gabbi? Gabbi, I can hear you! Come out!" I stayed put as he ran towards me.

He saw me crying and stopped. "Gabbi, what happened?" He lifted me as I said,"A-A Purple Dragon. H-He a-attacked me. He touched me. I-I was so scared." "Shh.... You're safe now." He set me down and yelled,"Mikey! Grab one of Alexi's old shirts out of the spare room." Mikey ran in a few minutes later with a long sleeve purple shirt. I grabbed it and put it on.

He sat next to me for awhile, I was leaning on him and I fell asleep not long after.

Raph's POV

I saw her asleep and smiled. She looked so much like her sister, but acted so different. I saw Leo and the guys walk in, but I ignored them. "Looks like the hot-head really DOES have a soft side!" I heard Mikey say and I turned to him,"If Gabbi wasn't asleep, you would be dead." He gave me a scared look and ran.

Master Splinter walked in not long after the guys. He looked from Gabbi, to me, then back to her. "Alexi?" He asked. "Twin. Gabbi Mae. Long story short, Purple Dragon, probably Tristan." I whispered.