Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Alexi's POV
Today is Gabbi's 18th birthday. I wonder what everyone got her? I gave her something she will never forget. The guys all gave her some video games. Yes, she's a gamer girl.

We sat in the hospital. She was still under. I smiled. She's so peaceful. She'll be so happy! Mom walked in. "Hi Darling." I wrote down,'I gave her the best gift ever.' "What is that?" I grabbed my phone and used the type and text app,"I gave her a voice. I had them give my vocal chords to her." I heard Gabbi start to get up. "What happene-" She cut herself off. "I-I can speak." I typed,"Happy birthday, Sis. I gave you a voice." "H-How?" "She donated her vocal chords." Gabbi started crying. "Thank you, Sis." "Let's go break the news to the guys." She nodded.

We both walked to the lair. "3.... 2.... 1!" We walked in. "Raph! They're back!" He ran out and hugged Gabbi.

Gabbi's POV
He hugged me. "Hi, Raph." He stepped back and looked at me. "Alexi gave me the best gift ever. She gave me a voice." Leo walked in and looked at Alexi. "Hey Alexi." She waved. He looked at her,"Why aren't you speaking?" She typed,"I gave my voice to Gabbi. Her adulthood present." "Y-Your voice?" "I have Alexi's vocal chords. She is in the same condition that I was in after I healed." "So, she can make sounds?" Alexi began to hum. We all smiled. This was the best birthday ever.

A.N
This is the end of the book. I don't think there will be a sequel. (")