Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Gabbi's POV

"Ok, what's up with you and Raph?" Alexi asked when we were in the park. "What ever do you mean?" I replied in a mocking British accent. "Leo told me everything. You clearly have a 'thing' for Raphael." "Still, it would never work out." "How?" "If Leo asks you to, you know," I pointed to my ring finger, "We would be technally related and it wouldn't work. It would be awkward."

"Gabs, there's something I never told you." "What? Spill!" "You and I aren't actually related." "What!? We aren't sisters!?" "You were my best friend when we were younger, then your parents died, so my parents used hypnotism to erase your memory to make you think you were my sister. You know how you don't know your last name? Or mine?" I nodded and she continued,"Well, yours is Renchal, and mine is Gransoff." "Ok, so long story short, I'm not your sister?" She nodded. "But, we were so close, we were like sisters, that's why we took you in. To cover it up, we just said you are my twin. We look exactly alike, but aren't related." I just nodded.

"We should head back." "You can go, Lexi. I need to clear my head." She ran to the sewer, which is only about a block from here. "So, Gabriella, we meet again." I groaned. "Go away Mr. Purple Dragon." "I have a name, you know." "Then what is it?" "Tristan." "Cr-" Befor I could finish speaking, he had me pinned to a tree. I just glared at him. "Let me go!" "Too late Renchal." He pulled out a knife and put it to my neck. I looked him in the eyes and saw rage and.... Revenge?