Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Gabbi's POV

He held my hand and we just stayed in silence. I smiled and looked at him. Donnie burst in,"Raph, rescue emergency. Now." Donnie ran out and Raph looked back at me. He squeezed my hand and let go. He ran out the door.

After a few hours of them being gone, I got tired again, so I went to lay down. I fell asleep almost instantly and went into a dream.

@"@"DREAM@"@"

I was standing in the sewer. I saw my sister on the ground. She looked scared. "GABBI! DON'T DO IT!" I heard her plead. I looked at my hands. I had Tanya's gun in my hands, aimed at her. "Too late, Alexandra." I heard myself say and 'I' shot her. "Remember to forget." Were Alexi's last words before she died from me shooting her.

@"@"DREAM OVER@"@"

I woke up screaming. The guys and April were around me. I hugged Raph and cried. He rubbed my back. "Gabs, you were having a seizure in your sleep. You were crying at the same time." Donnie said. "J-Just a really realistic nightmare." I whispered. "What happened?" "I-I was aiming a gun at Alexi. Tanya's gun. I shot her and she said 'Remember to forget'." We were all silent, until Leo stood up. "I know. I remember. Everything. After she was shot, I brought her to a hospital. She's alive." I ran out of the lair. "Gabbi! Where are you going?!" I heard April yell. "To find my sister!"