just checking

Drakon stood outside Capsule Corp. he looked up at the midnight sky. 'the cell games are in 5 days and i can't even become a super saiyan.' he sighed to himself. he held up his hand and balled it into a fist. 'i need to know how outmatched i am.' he shot a few looks back at the large building behind him and slowly lifted himself into the air. Drakon recalled the directions Cell gave and followed them to the arena. It took him a while to find it but when he finally did he mentally slapped himself for not seeing it sooner. he flew overhead the arena and sure enough there he was standing in the direct center of the ring. Cell. The android threatening to destroy the Earth. Cell just stood still with his eyes closed. Drakon flew down and landed about 20 feet away from Cell, who opened his eyes to look at Drakon. "well now. who do we have here? are you hoping to get an edge up on me? or are you here simply to-" "shut up Cell." Cell raised an eyebrow. "I'm here to learn something." Drakon tightened his fists. Cell smiled. "Oh i see. How strong am i?" Cell took a battle stance. "well here's your answer mystery fighter." Drakon teleported behind him and kicked low. Cell jumped and flipped forward. 'perfect.' Drakon thought as he flew under Cell and punched him in the face. Cell was knocked to the ground but quickly stood back up. Cell smiled as he rushed Drakon. He was moving faster then Drakon could react. Drakon simply braced for impact but it never came. he looked around and Cell was nowhere to be seen. out of nowhere Drakon was thrown to the ground by a fierce kick to the ribs. Drakon scrambled to his feet only to see no one there and just as he stood all the way up he was dropped to his knees by a punch to the stomach that almost rendered him unconscious. Drakon managed to stand back up. "ungh. damn it. where is he? i cant see him. how is he doing that?" almost on cue Drakons body screamed at him to duck and he listened. as soon as he did a small precise ki beam shot through the space between where his eyes had just been. ' shit that could have kill me. but where did it come from?' Drakon frantically searched the area around him to no avail. Cell was playing with him, revealing just how large the space between their powers were. He started shoving ki blasts in random directions. the blasts exploded in the distance except for one. Drakon noticed the one that didn't explode at all and took notice to the are around and saw that Cell was floating there staring at him. Drakon gritted his teeth. 'So this is the difference in our power. Vegeta was right. I need keep up my training if I'm gonna be able to help in the Cell Games.' Drakon stared Cell down and descended to the ground, a few moments later Cell did the same. "Did that answer your question?" "yeah it did. thanks." Drakon held his abdomen. 'i think he broke a rib or two with that kick.' Drakon picked himself up in the air and started flying up. Cell watched him. "I'll let him live. he can go back and tell them just how powerful i really am." Drakon flew back to Capsule Corp as safely and as quickly as he could. When he got back he was greeted at the front door by Bulma. She was waiting patiently for him before she said anything. Drakon wanted to avoid this conversation but he knew what was coming. " got your ass kicked huh?" she asked. He nodded. "i think he broke a couple ribs towards the end. vegeta was right. I'm nowhere near where i need to be if I want to help in five days." he let his head droop. Bulma sighed. " you already know what he is gonna say. don't you?" he nodded again. "alright lets get you inside and I'll try to get ahold of Goku to see if he has any extra senzu beans in the morning." "thanks Bulma." Drakon said as he follwed her inside.

hey everyone. i know this is set up a bit odd but bear with me. I'm still getting used to things now that i actually have time to write everyday. let me know what you think. if you have any good ideas for the story let me know you can comment or message me on Kik. GracefulBehemoth