Time to train

The morning after his encounter with Cell, Drakon woke up with his midsection wrapped in bandages. Cell had in fact broken several bones in his body. He ached everywhere. Drakon dragged himself off the bed and walked down the hall to the living room where Goku waited for him. "So I heard you decided to meet someone last night"he said with an obviously disapproving look on his face. Drakon looked at Bulma who shrugged. "He asked why we needed senzu beans." Drakon sighed. "I need to know how far behind I am from you guys. It's two days until the tournament and I'm nowhere near you guys. I can't even turn into a Super Saiyan. And you're walking around as one!!!" Goku simply smiled. "Then I guess you need some help huh?" Drakon cocked his head to the side. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I can make you stronger than ever in two days. Trust me?" Drakon paused before answering. 'What's he talking about? Could it be the way he powered up?' "Sure. Make me stronger Goku." He smiled and rested a hand on his shoulder. Drakon felt an odd surge of energy then wind on his face. He looked up and realized he had no idea where he was. He was on a large circular platform it seemed. There was a strange looking room in the middle. Goku cupped his hands around his mouth. "MR. POPO. MY FRIEND HERE NEEDS SOME HELP" out of the strange building a small odd looking man walked out. His skin was solid black and his eyes were wide. "Hello Goku. I assume you require the use of the chamber?" Goku nodded. "I'm not going in though. Just my friend is. " Drakon looked at Goku. "Wait I thought you were going to train me??" He shook his head. "I am but not in there. I'm not allowed in anymore. It's a special room where one day out here is one year in there"  Drakon almost had to pick his jaw up off the ground. " A whole year?!" Goku nodded. "You can only stay for a total of two years. I've used mine up already so you are going in alone. When one year is up come out and we will spar so I can measure you and decide if you need another year." Drakon nodded. He started towards the room. "Drakon wait." He stopped and turned towards Goku who walked over and whispered something in Mr. Popos ear. Who then smiled and walked towards the door opened it out his hand in then came back out and shut the door. Goku smiled and looked over at Drakon. "All the food you need is in there. Get plenty of rest. And remember one thing. If you get lost. Trust your senses to lead you back." Drakon nodded and smiled as he grabbed the door handle. "Oh and btw the gravity is ten times that of Earths gravity" Drakon got wide eyed. "Ten times?? That's crazy" he then walked in and shut the door behind him. He turned around and what he saw almost made him leave. A small room with two beds, a fridge, bath, and a table with two chairs. It wasn't that thst shocked him. It was beyond that. It was an entire other world. But everything was white. He walked towards the edge of the room and stepped out. Instantly he felt the gravity increase exponentially. He collapsed to the ground and could barely move. It was all he could to stay on his hands and knees. He managed to crawl back to the room and he felt it return to normal. "He's trying to kill me..." He stood up and faced the outside. "But this is gonna make me stronger. I better get to it." He stepped back out and his struggle began.

Meanwhile right outside the door. Mr. Popo spoke first. "Why did you tell him 10?" Goku smiled. "He wouldn't have gone in if I told him 100."