Above and Beyond

Cell had begun pummeling Drakon. Drakon was pushed into a corner in a matter of seconds by Cells newfound power. This sight froze everyone. They could only watch as Drakon the warrior who just beat Cell senseless was now being pummeled to death. It had been several minutes since Cell came back and Drakon was barely holding himself together. At this rate Drakon would die. His guard wouldn't hold up much longer, he felt his body going numb. 'There has to be some way to get out of here. He's going to kill me if I don't do something.' Cell laughed and knocked Drakon to the ground. "Look at you! You're pathetic. And to think minutes ago you were beating me. Well now I'd say the tables have turned." Cell took a step back and raised a hand and formed a ball of ki. "Say goodbye" he said as he fired it off. The explosion tore the ring apart, dust and debris flew everywhere blocking everyone vision. But when the dust cleared, Drakon was nowhere to be seen. Cell began to laugh and chuckle. "All that talk and look where it got you!! Hahaha in pieces so small nobody can see them!! HAHAHA ". The Z fighters looked on in shock and sadness. "I can't even sense him anymore....he really is gone." Gohan muttered. Vegeta scoffed. Everyone turned to him. "Vegeta how can you act like that?! He was your apprentice!!" Tien yelled. Vegeta scoffed again. "Yes. He is my apprentice. He isn't dead. He's hiding and recovering himself how he learned to." Piccolo looked at Vegeta. "So you did teach him something!" "No. I didn't. He figured something out." Everyone cocked their heads like a dog. Vegeta coughed. "If we can harness and expel energy why can't we use it to refuel ourselves?" Vegeta motioned towards a nearby cliff. Drakon was indeed on the cliff but in much worse shape than he'd predicted. Drakon was able to partially absorb Cells energy and refuel his body but only enough to escape in time. He had nothing left now. Cell had yet to figure it out. He was still gloating about killing Drakon. After a few more moments of Cells parade, he turned to the Z fighters and spoke. "Well if that was your ace in the whole I'd say you need a new hand" Drakon could barely hear but he couldn't do anything to help. His power was building too slowly. Drakon looked over and saw Cell gloating and walking towards the Z fighters. Without Goku they didn't stand a chance of fending off Cell, but that didn't mean they wouldn't try. As if on cue Vegeta transformed and began attacking Cell. Gohan looked at Piccolo who nodded and Gohan powered up and joined the attack. The two saiyans attacked relentlessly but Cell was holding them off too easily. After witnessing the uselessness of their attacks Piccolo joined, in hopes of doing anything. All three fighters attacking relentlessly still wasn't enough, Cell was far too powerful. His saiyan cells coupled with the namekian cells in his body had given him a whole new level of power. Cell actually seemed to be getting bored of the fight. He knocked them all back and they hit the ground one by one. Cell then landed. "Its useless. You're no match for my perfect form. " he chuckled and took the stance of the kamehameha and began gathering energy. "NOW DIE WITH THIS MISERABLE PLANET!!"

Back over at Drakon
Drakon snapped upright when he felt the surge of energy. He had been laying on his side trying to stay hidden. He turned and saw the bright blue energy. He stood up. "Powers or not. I have to do something!" He then remembered copying Gokus techniques. He raised two fingers to his forehead. "I hope this works like I think it will" he then teleported behind cell and grabbed around his waist, then in a swift motion he thrust his arms up and back pulling Cell over. It was too late for Cell to stop. He fired off the attack and Drakon teleported in front of it. Four orbs from when Drakon copied Goku appeared and began going back and forth inside the wave of energy. Slowly it shrank and disappeared but the orbs of energy remained. Drakon had no choice but to finish his technique, otherwise the energy woud be released and it would surely kill him. He pulled the four orbs towards himself and absorbed all four in one go. He felt the energy inside him explode and his energy shot up like a rocket. He transformed into a super saiyan to expel some before he overloaded but it didn't help, his energy kept rising. His aura was growing larger and larger. It wouldn't be long before it began tearing his body apart. Drakon remembered Goku mentioning something about going beyond Super Saiyan. So he focused on that thought. He focused on using his new power to crush Cell. To finally kill him once and for all. Drakon felt the energy slowing it's rise. He concentrated more and it stopped. 'I need to end this. To kill him once and for all!!' Drakons aura started to darken and his hair began to change as well turning from its golden yellow hue to a darker orange and finally settling at a crimson red. His aura now a black cloud with lightning shooting throughout it. He lowered himself to the ground and pulled the aura as close to his body as he could. He began walking over to Cell who was now standing and staring. He smiled. "Back from the dead are we? Or are you a ghost or something? Here to avenge yourse-" Cell choked and fell over. Drakons fist was lodged in his sternum. The other saiyans watched closely. Drakon turned to them and spoke, with a voice that didn't belong to Drakon. "Leave. Get the others and leave the area immediately otherwise you'll be caught up and die." The voice scared Gohan. It seemed to come from a demon. He scrambled away grabbing Piccolo in the process. Vegeta stood there staring while the rest left the area. "You aren't Drakon, are you?" Drakon nodded. "It is me." Vegeta picked up and flew away. Drakon turned his attention to Cell once more who was still gasping for breath. He grabbed Cells throat and crushed it, then kicked Cells chest sending him flying. Drakon teleported behind and kicked him into the air before preparing an energy blast. "Its time to die Cell!" Drakon fired off an energy blast and it consumed Cells body disintegrating every single cell until there was nothing left. Drakon looked down at his hands. He felt an overwhelming energy in his body. He then powered down and almost lost consciousness. He could barely remember anything. It was completely fuzzy in his mind. Drakon recalled the Z fighters heading towards West city. He turned opposite and flew towards the wastelands. If he had an outburst with power like that he'd surely kill someone.