What is Goku planning?

Drakon watched as Gohan dodged every hit Cell threw at him. The z fighters watched as well with Goku beaming. Cell hasn't landed a single punch on Gohan, but then again he wasn't really trying either. Cell didn't want to fight Gohan he wanted Goku. Why send a boy in his place? The more he thought about it the angrier he got. He started getting faster and Gohan quickly noticed it was getting more difficult to dodge his strikes. Drakon looked on and noticed what was happening. He looked at Goku and saw the wheels turning in his head. Goku noticed him looking and pointed to the fight, Drakon quickly turned back to see Gohan holding Cell's fist. Cell was stronger than Gohan. By a decent enough margin that Gohan wasn't going to win. Goku knew this so why send him out there. Suddenly both fighters disappeared and shockwaves erupted in the skies. Gohan was fighting back. But why? He had never been a serious fighter. Drakon watched carefully, studying all of Cells moves. He started to notice a pattern in Cells attacks, several punches always ending with a left then throwing a left kick, then back to the punching volley. Drakon was to intent on studying to notice Goku watching him. 'That's the way. Figure it out Drakon. I know you can'. After a few minutes of intently watching and studying Drakons face lit up with excitement. He had learned Cells fighting style. Goku took notice and walked over and touched his shoulder. "Something you wanna share?" Drakon nodded. "Yeah. I figured out Cells pattern of attack and his entire fighting style. It's a combination of Piccolos punches and Vegetas kicks with your movement style thrown in. I also noticed he depends heavily on his left side. He likes playing his opponent and drawing it out somewhat like Frieza did in an attempt to tire his opponent." Goku nodded in satisfaction. "Then you're next" Drakon shook his head. "No way. I already tested myself against him. There's no way I can beat him. I can't even go super saiyan!" Goku smiled. "You won't need it". Drakon turned his attention back to the fight and everyone looked at the same time just to see Cell pummeling Gohan. Gohan wasn't even trying and it was going to get him killed. "Gohan get out of there!" Piccolo yelled. "Goku get him out of there. He's going to kill your son!" Cell was enjoying himself. Beating Gohan was all to easy and fun. It was like throwing a ragdoll around. "Goku do you really want me to kill your son?!" Cell started laughing. He was throwing a volley when suddenly both of his arms disappeared. He looked down in anguish and pain at his now stubs. "Alright. Who's the wiseass?" He strained a bit and both grew back in seconds. The various fighters and spectators looked around the ring but only Krillin saw it. The green blood dripping, from Drakons hands. Krillin lightly tapped Trunks and pointed to the saiyans green stained fingers. Trunks gasped. Everyone turned and saw trunks face plastered with awe and followed his gaze. Drakons hands each held on of Cells previous arms. He crushed them and gritted his teeth and his eyes glazed over with blue. Everyone felt the sudden rise in energy and it created tension in the air. Cell sensed the tension and turned his attention to the crowd and saw his crumpled arms at Drakons feet. He dropped Gohan and walked to the edge of the ring. Drakons gaze met Cells. Goku rushed into the ring to get Gohan when Cell appeared in front of him blocking his path. "Goku I don-" his speech was cut off when both Goku and Gohan disappeared and reappeared outside of the ring. Goku looked around at the others and Krillin ran over and gave Gohan a senzu bean. After a few moments Gohan stood up and himself off. "Don't worry father. I knew your plan." He smiled at his father who smiled in return. They both looked up to see Drakon still standing in the same place as before. He raised his foot and stepped into the ring. Cell raised his head. "So you've come back. How are those ribs feeling?" "I don't want to fight you Cell. I'm asking you to leave this planet in peace. Go terrorize some other planet" Cell chuckled. "If you don't want to fight then why step in my ring?" Drakon tightened his hands. "I'm giving you one last chance" Cell was confused, where was this confidence coming from? "Leave now. " Cell smiled. "Lool here boy. I don't know where all tbis big talk is coming from. So unless you want me to make the other side of your ribcage a matching set I sugg-" Cell was cut off by a knee to his stomach sending him flying. Cell managed to steady himself in the air. He looked down at Drakon who's knee was still in the air. Drakon lowered his leg and stood still. Cell rushed down and began to attack Drakon who dodged every strike flawlessly. He could see every strike before Cell even threw it. The Z fighters watched in awe as Drakon crossed his arms and even closed his eyes. This infuriated Cell. Why couldn't he hit him. He stopped his attack and Drakon opened his eyes and looked at him. "You're moving a lot slower this time. Don't patronize me Cell. If you're going to hit me ,then hit me." This set Cell off like never before "HOW DARE YOU MOCK MEEEE!!" Cells power began to skyrocket. Everyone took notice and quickly retreated to a much further distance. Drakon sighed and punched Cell who attempted to block it but was instead thrown back and slid to the edge of the ring. "Come on Cell. You're just putting on a show. Seriously. Fight  seriously." Cell shrugged. "It was worth a shot." "Trying to bait me in so you could raise your power at the last second for a sneak attack isn't very smart. It's a cowards tactic" suddenly both fighters disappeared in a blur. The ground shook every time they came close to touching it. Cell stopped above the arena. "This is to fun. What's say we do away with the rules?" He lifted his hand toward the arena and fired a ki blast and it exploded, completely destroying the arena leaving a large crater in its place. Both fighters settled onto the dirt. Cell rushed forward almost too fast for Drakon to see. Drakons body reacfted before he told it do with a duck and cell's missed his face by centimeters. He let his body hit the ground and he launched himself up into his opponents midsection who grabbed him and tried to knee his face. Drakon stepped it with his fist and swung his leg backwards in a wild way and it got Cell on the head. Both fighters disappeared and reappeared standing about five feet away from each other. Both bruised and breathing heavily. "I get it know. Goku wasn't trying to tire me. He was letting you study me. Smart but sadly it won't save you." Cell adopted his stance once more and Drakon did the same.

I know what some of you may be thinking. Drakon got super op. No. He didn't. The arm thing he caught Cell off guard. The rest is just Cell being a big baby. And because this is a multiverse it doesn't really matter who beats Cell. Drakon will get super saiyan soon. How soon? I'll never tell lol. If you liked this chapter drop a like comment and I'll see you all in the next chapter.