The Cell Games Begin

Drakon didn't sleep a wink the night before the Cell Games. He walked outside to the patio where Vegeta was already waiting. He stood at the edge of the patio with his arms crossed and his eyes closed. Drakon stepped outside and immediately sensed the tension. Goku was leaned against the wall. Drakon looked around and saw all the Z fighters gathered. Goku waved silently at Drakon who waved back. Goku wakes over to Vegeta and spoke to him quietly. After a few minutes Vegeta turned away from him and looked at Drakon. Drakon squared his eyes and met Vegetas gaze. He wouldn't let himself seem inferior. Goku walked over to Drakon. "I have an extra gi if you want to borrow it for the tournament." Drakon nodded and smiled. "Thanks Goku But I don't need the under shirt." He pulled out a capsule and pushed the button. It was an armor piece like Vegetas. He pulled it on over his shirt. Goku used Instant Transmission to go back and get the gi. When he returned his expression had dropped. He held red fabric in his hands. "Chichi washed my gi with hers so it accidentally turned it red...is that okay?" Drakon nodded and took it from him and put it on over the armor and finished getting dressed. It didn't match but it looked like it did. He walked over to the group and waved. "Hey guys." Everyone waved back. He patted his chest seeming satisfied with himself. "Alright everyone let's get going." Goku said. One by one everyone's aura lit up around them and they flew off. Drakon was the last one. His aura was much smaller than everyone else's. He quickly caught up to everyone and after a few minutes they arrived at the arena. They all landed beside the arena where Cell was being pestered by a man with a camera who quickly noticed the group that seemed to appear out of thin air. He ran over and shoved the microphone in Vegetas face and was swatted away by Vegeta. Cell turned and looked at Goku. "Ah yes. Goku. I've been waiting for you." Cell then noticed Drakon and smiled. "Hello friend. Decide to tag along or will you be my warm-up?" Before Drakon could answer Goku stepped into the ring. Gohan looked on in shock "Father why go first?" Trunks chimed in "yeah let us wear him down for you." Goku smiled at his friends. "Don't worry guys. I got this". Cell raised what appeared to be his eyebrows. "Goku? I'd hate to have the main dish first. Perhaps this is a warm-up? I'd be happy to oblige." Goku smiled and stepped up to Cell. "Actually I'm the warm-up." And with that he adopted his stance and Cell took a few steps back. "Have it your way Goku". Then took his stance of both arms strechted straight out but with one hand over the other. The rest of the Z fights flew back to a nearby ridge to watch from a safe distance. "Ready Goku?" "Always". Suddenly both fighters disappeared. Piccolo, Tien, and Krillin all gasped and desperately tried to follow. Vegeta shrugged and watched the fight whilst Trunks struggled but was barely able to manage. Gohan looked on in ease following his father's movements. Drakon stayed quiet as he too watched with ease. It was easy for them because they were all saiyan. Drakon noticed the others struggling. "Are you guys able to follow?" They all shook their heads. "That's weird. They don't seem to be moving that fast at all." He turned his gaze back to the fight and everyone looked at him in disbelief. They could barely see the shockwaves whereas he could see every single movement with ease. Drakon looked down at the arena and saw Goku and Cell with their hands locked together. Everyone else was busy watching the skies. "Guys" he pointed to the arena and everyone looked down and saw them standing there. Cell smiled at Goku. "You've proven quite the challenge. How about we end the warm-up and actually start fighting?" Goku grinned. "I thought you'd never ask." Piccolo groaned and gritted his teeth as he overheard Cell and Goku talk. "You've gotta be kidding. That was a warm-up? They weren't even being serious." Gohan looked up at Piccolo and nodded. "You mean you didn't notice that already?" Drakon nodded. "Yeah they've been moving slow for a reason. They've been sizing each other up. Goku did the same thing to me after my training in the hyperbolic time chamber." He turned back and looked to the skies as explosions and shockwaves erupted in various places. They had kicked it up several notches. They were serious now. At this point only Gohan and Drakon could follow. Even Vegeta found himself losing them from time to time. The others had given up on watching. After what seemed like only ten minutes Goku and Cell appeared several hundred feet above the ring. "As much fun as this has been Cell I'm gonna have to call it. I can't beat you." Cell laughed. "Come on Goku. Be serious. You're not seriously giving up are you?" He nodded and floated down. "Hey Krillin toss me two senzu beans will you?" Krillin cocked his head in confusion. "You feeling that beat up pal?" He tosses two up and Goku caught both, ate one and offered the other to Cell. "You're gonna need it when the next guy gets up here." Everyone gasped in shock. Why was Goku giving Cell a senzu bean? "Goku what are you doing?" Piccolo yelled at him. "Kakarot don't be stupid!" yelled Vegeta. Goku waved down at them. "Guys calm down. It's only fair considering his next opponent. It wouldn't do him justice to fight Cell when he's weakened" Cell ate the senzu bean and felt his strength restored. He looked at Goku. "That was a mistake Goku." Goku floated down and landed outside the ring. Goku flew over to everyone else and received a punch in the face from Vegeta. "Maybe that will knock some send back into that head of yours Kakarot." Goku groaned. "Don't worry. I have this under control." He walked over to Gohan. "Son. It's your turn. Go take care of Cell for me  I know you can do it." Gohan looked up at his father in shock. "Goku you can't send your son in the with that monster." "Sure I can. Besides. Cell hasn't got a chance against him" Goku smiled and gently patted his sons shoulders. "Go ahead Gohan. You got this. " Gohan nodded and removed the shoulder piece of his uniform. He flew over and landed in front of Cell. "Sending a boy to fight me? How foolish." Cell looked down at Gohan who was already looking at him.