III. His Favorite Romantic Quote

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE:

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE:

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." As you can see, Ciel had a rather . . . pessimistic outlook on life. After all, he knew that the world was going to end and everyone would die. And in spite of all that, Ciel still chose to face the truth: that he loved you. 

SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS:

"I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I'll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I'd do it all over again if I had the choice. No regrets." You were going to die and Sebastian was going to live. Forever. And that was how the truth was: hurtful, bitter, and well, truthful. But he promised you he would always remember you as the best time of his life. Even if your fairytale romance ended in a tragic ending, Sebastian would choose you again and again and again, even if he had to go through the loss of you. 

ALOIS TRANCY:

"I'll never leave you. Promise? Promise." Alois was a bit . . . paranoid that you would leave him and be gone forever, never to return again. That was his greatest fear. So when you said, "I'll never leave you.", he responded with "Promise?" When you confirmed, he was overcome with emotion. 

CLAUDE FAUSTUS:

"I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little." Claude loved you like you were the lifeline that was keeping him alive. He needed you. And having only a little bit of you, a part of you, well, it would destroy him. Claude couldn't bear to have a piece of you to himself and another piece to someone else.  

UNDERTAKER: 

"And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars." When you smiled, Undertaker thought it was the greatest and brightest thing he'd ever seen. Even more than the stars that shown in the midnight sky.

WILLIAM T. SPEARS:

"It's one thing to fall in love. It's another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love." William thought his love for you could be suppressed or it would fade away. But when he realized you loved him back, he felt responsible for that love. He wanted you to see that your love for him was real and misplaced. And like everything William did, he tried his best at it.

♚♚♚

QUESTION: Out of these, which quote is your favourite?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Probably Sebastian's or Undertaker's.

Leave your answer in the comment section!

Edited: 1/6/18