He Hurts You (Emotionally) Pt. 1

Ciel Phantomhive: You ran to Ciel's study. Panting, you knocked on the door. It swung open.

"Ciel," you said.

He didn't look up from his papers. "What is it?"

"Listen, I'm sorry for breaking your plates."

"So you messed something up and you're here to whine. You're like Elizabeth. I don't need another problem. Get out of my study."

Sebastian dragged you away, leaving you confused.

"Ciel..."

Sebastian Michaelis: "Sebastian-"

 "I don't have time for you, little kitten. Go back to your room." He swished past you without a word.

I don't have time for you...

How dare he!

Alois Trancy: Hannah spilled some soup on your new dress. She bowed and apologized, but that didn't help Alois' temper. 

"Hannah! You're so clumsy. Get out of my sight," he yelled.

"Alois, it's fine, really," you said.

"No! She needs to be punished."

"Alois-"

"Shut up, Y/N! You're a peasant, so let me talk!"

You stood up and ran from him. You locked yourself in your room and listened to Alois' yells.

Claude Faustus: Claude was always distant from you, not showing any emotion.

"Claude," you asked him, "do you even care about us?"

"Not really," he said.

Without a word, you walked away.

Undertaker: "How come you are retired, Undertaker?" you asked curiously. 

"No reason," he said.

"You have to be retired somehow."

"No reason, Y/N. Drop it."

"But-"

"Drop it!" he yelled, before walking away.

William T. Spears: "William, why are you ignoring me?"

"Because I don't care about you," he plainly said. "Now leave. I have some paperwork to do."