VIII. Songfic - All I Ask Of You

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE:

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE:

"My words will warm and calm you." Whenever you were worried, Ciel would calm you down. He would assure you that everything would be alright as he held you. Ciel would be a bit stiff, but he would try his best to relax you.

SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS:

"I'm here, with you, beside you. To guard you and to guide you." Sebastian was at your side whenever you needed him. He could teach you languages, math, writing, or where to attack someone to hurt them the most. Sebastian could also protect you, knocking out (or worse) anyone who dared hurt you. He was simply one hell of a guardian, teacher, and lover.

ALOIS TRANCY:

"Say you love me every waking moment." Alois constantly needed to hear you say you loved him. He was insecure, but that was alright with you. You gave him your love freely and in return, Alois gave you anything you could've asked for.

CLAUDE FAUSTUS:

"Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime." Claude wanted you to stay with him forever and give your love to him. Not to anyone else. You weren't sure if you wanted this, but he warned you that if you loved a demon, it would have to be for an eternity.

UNDERTAKER:

"Let daylight dry your tears."  You sometimes had nightmares, making you cry and thrash about when you sleep. When you woke up, Undertaker was there, calming you down with his jokes. You both held each other and waited for daylight, the time that chased away your monsters.

WILLIAM T. SPEARS:

"Turn my head with talk of summertime." When you talked about summer, your smile grew brighter and you were more cheerful. William loved to see you so happy; it made him happy too. That was one of the rare times when he smiled.

 ♚ ♚ ♚

QUESTION: Do you like Phantom of The Opera?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Hell yeah!

What about you?

Edited: 2/20/18