Sebastian Imagine

Imagine: You're a grim reaper and you bump into Sebastian while collecting a soul.

Word Count: 343 words

"Let's see..." you murmured. "Lily Potter. Age 21. Husband and son-"

"What are you doing here?" a voice said.

You squinted to where they were and a tall, handsome man stepped out of the shadows. He bowed. "Sebastian Michaelis, at your service."

"I heard of you," you said, your lip curling. "Demon."

Sebastian didn't act surprised. "Grim reaper. Back to my original question. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N and obviously, I'm reaping her soul." You motioned to the dead woman's body. "What are you doing here?"

"I sensed a... unnatural presence," he responded silkily. "It seems it was you."

"Who else would it be? Can you go now?" you irritability asked. "I need to do my job."

Sebastian didn't reply, but leaned on the wall, carefully watching you. "I'll stay here for now."

You rolled your eyes, but focused on the dead body. You skillfully cut her, viewing her Cinematic Record. You saw images of her and her husband, James. You also saw a little baby boy, with emerald-green eyes.

"A shame," you murmured. "She had her whole life ahead of her."

"You're interesting, did you know that?" Sebastian said.

"What do you want?"

"I'm telling you, you're interesting."

You sighed, annoyed. "How so?"

"You sympathize with the humans, yet you never fail to do your job. You have a strong sense of morals and justice, yet you don't shy away from killing someone. You're gorgeous," Sebastian said, smirking, "yet you still don't have a suitor."

"What is that supposed to mean?" you said, eyes narrowed.

"It's a compliment. You are pretty."

In the distance, you heard a young boy's voice calling Sebastian's name.

"That is my Young Master. I must go," Sebastian quickly uttered, before bowing. "I'll see you in the future."

You stared at his retreating form. You couldn't lie, he caught your curiosity. You inwardly vowed to learn more of this strange demon, Sebastian Michaelis.