Chapter 2

Jacks on the floor having a seizure with vomit trickling out of his half open mouth all over the wooden floor. My mum and I clutch onto each other crying, wishing it would stop but It wouldn't for at least another 20 minutes.

Once he finally stopped i took him to his bed where he passed out straight away, lucky enough for us that he made it to his bed or he will wake with a head ache(If u know what I mean).

'End Of Flashback'

I was shocked to think he was getting worse, we have done everything we possibly can but its not enough. it's hard for us when my father left us when jack had this start happening to him. we started going broke and now we can't save jack from his future.

I sat down next to jack at his bed holding his hand. "it's fine you are going to live, you can count on that mate!" I spoke to his unconscious self hoping for a new beginning.

__________________________

I woke up to an aching neck from the chair I was was sitting in and must have fallen asleep in. I looked over a bit to my right to see jack awake and reading a book, My book I had written and placed in my bag.... Wait, he went through my bag, how did he know it was in it. omg he just looks through my bag whenever I'm not looking does he.

"you really should stop saying your thoughts out loud" jack said smirking at me like an evil little kid.

"oh shut up... I'm not speak my thoughts out loud by accident..... I.. did.. it.. on.. Purpose" I said a bit unsure exactly how to come back. "right.. sure.. sure" he said just as mum came in.

"What are you reading jack" mum said quite curious. Yes I'm a writer, but my mum has absolutely no clue since I never gave her any clues.

"um its just a book Jordy thought I would like and gave to me" jack saved me from a terrible explication I have avoided for years.'thanks mate' i mouthed to him when mum wasn't looking.

"well that's very nice of Jordan" i just smile while jack nods in agreement still reading it. "whats it called?" she asked  "lest we forget" jack answered coming back from dreamland and looked up at mum and showed the front. 

"oh...whats it about?" AGAIN WITH THE QUESTIONS!! man she never zips her lips!!! "its about the men who went to war in world war I from Australia" jack said looking back at the book, "i love you guys...don't forget" i look to see him looking at both me and mum. "what do you me" mum started before i interrupted "i love you too jack" i said back... i looked up at mum and she just stared at me a tear escaping her eye,  all of a sudden he started whacking my arm really hard with his palm. i look to see him just laying there staring at me without a movement, without a twitch.....just nothing.