Is this what they call fate?

"Hurry Eun-Jeong! We'll be late if you don't!" my best friend Seung called out to me finally realizing that I dropped my bag.  I'm clumsy like that but I never mess up on stage. Seung is always worried about arriving late like this.  She wants to star in BTS's next music video so she can be noticed by Jimin, her crush that is in that group. The problem is that I'm better at singing the part and dancing than her so she wants to practice with me so she can surpass me. I really need that part for my own popularity. I recently made a new mix tape and I need more views. I feel like I'm going to get the part because the manager likes me more.

"Well then, I better get moving or I'll beat you to the spot." I said playfully. When we finally got there I decided to change before the others got there. Seung changed before we left, so I started to untie my shoes. I took off my shoes and stuffed them in my bag. As I went to grab my practice shoes, there was a sudden knock at the door. The knocker didn't  wait for a response and charged right in. And to my surprise (but not really to my terrible luck) Jimin and Jungkook, two of the members in BTS, charged right and stared right at me. I was shocked (kind of) and just blankly stared back. I guess I dozed off. 

"Oh god- oh I mean...I'm sorry. " Jungkook said with a red face. He looked kind of cute like  that. I looked at Seung and she seemed disturbed by the situation, so she backed up to fade into the background.  

"Um, I'm sorry.....I came here to speak to you anyway haha..." Jungkook said awkwardly. He wouldn't take his eyes off the floor. I couldn't blame him. I'd blush too~.  Anyway! He looked super cute when he blushes. I glanced over at Jimin and he looked really disturbed like he knew me before now. I never really talked to him because I'm usually busy. I had this weird feeling, like I remembered something about him. I started to get flashbacks of me as a child. I tried to ignore them and act normal.

"Oh....what did you want to talk about Jungkook oppa?" I said while putting on my shoes. I changed my voice so it would sound super cute when I said "oppa". (Oppa is something many girls use as flirting or just being playful.) Oh wow. The look on Jungkook's face was priceless. I wanted to frame it and hang it in the dorm. I forgot that it's getting renovated. He hated it when older women called him "oppa". I need to control myself.

"Oh. Okay then...Are you in shock? Because you should know that I hate that word."  Jungkook said. I glanced over at Jimin and he was blushing a bit. So cute.

"I like it better when you say it though, so I guess I'll let you call me that. " Jungkook said while crossing his fingers to make them look like a heart.

"I won't!" somebody yelled. He walked in the room and looked at me. It was Suga from BTS. I always liked him. He always had so much swag. In my opinion he is the best rapper in BTS. I stared at him. He looked a bit annoyed.

"I was just-" Suga cut me off. He walked quickly in front of me about four inches away from me he stopped and said, "It's ok agi. Let's go." (Agi means "babe" in Korean.) I was a bit startled by Jungkook's reaction. He chopped Suga in the head. It was kinda funny.

"How dare you speak to her like that! You just met her! " Jungkook yelled. At this moment, he knew, he messed up. Just then one of the girls in my group walked in.

"Haha your lucky Eun-Jeong! Boys fighting over you! I'm telling everyone!" she said

"Oh well. They wouldn't believe you anyway." I said trying to calm Suga down. He looked like he wanted to punch the girl in the face. I don't like her anyway.

"I recorded it on my phone! I'll show the manager and then everyone else! Bye Bye!" she said skipping away.

"What a little bitch. How do you deal with her agi?" Suga mumbled.

"DONT CALL HER AGI!" Jungkook yelled. I'm puzzled. He never showed any interest in me before, so why now? Are my feet that great? Haha.

"Hey, don't you guys have practice? You should go now." Seung said ticked off. She looked really red. I think shes going to explode.

"No, we don't have practice until 1:00. We stayed up all night practicing unlike you lazy girls." said Jungkook. He also looked like he was joking, but Suga took it wrong.

"Don't call my agi lazy!" Suga snapped. It was getting late and all of the girls will arrive soon to practice. I don't want the boys to get caught.

"Hey the girls are coming here soon...you guys should get going now." I said in a low tone. Almost instantly Jimin left along with Suga who got a call. Seung left too for no reason. It was just me and Jungkook.

"I was just playing when I called you oppa...You know that, right?" I said to him embarrassed. It's weird being alone with people in general, but it's extra weird when it's a boy.

"Well, I wasn't joking...You can call me oppa, but nobody else." Jungkook said while blushing. There goes that cute face again. I'm addicted to that face.  So pure, so innocent, I absolutely love it. It brightens up my mood every time I see him like this. Snap out of it you idiot.

"Why do you like me so much?" I said playfully. I hope he knows I'm joking.

"You wouldn't understand even if I told you." Jungkook said softly. I wanna know so bad...

'