MIN YOONGI IS A DANGEROUS MAN!

I stared blankly at him. He looked calm, but I knew that he was interested in my response.

"I-I've been told..." I mumbled while staring at my feet. Does he think that I have feelings for him? I hope not...

"I've been told too. I've been trying to help him for a while...But when he saw you it triggered his emotions again and he's been acting weird." Jungkook said while reaching out for my hand. I let him take it to prove that I don't have feelings for Jimin, but he took it as I'm doing it out of pity. I feel like I ruined Jimin's life now. Am I really the reason why he's so upset?

"I-I didn't know...I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I think he'll be better in a few days, but try to avoid him."

"I'm already trying..."

"Well try harder." Jungkook said as he was leading me out of the alleyway. Why were we in an alleyway again? Whatever. It doesn't matter anymore...

"Next time you meet him, and you cant avoid him, try to be nicer to him. It may help him recover if he has some support from you."

"I'll try to but it will be hard."

"I know how you feel, but try to contain it."

"So I have to go to a real practice now..."

"Me too. I'll see you later then?" Jungkook said with a smile. I felt myself getting redder and redder.

"Y-yes...I mean of course." I said trying to calm down. I began to walk back to the practice room, pulling out my phone and checking the time. I have 10 more minutes, so I should get there on time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After practice I walked out to find Seung, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I looked around the whole building, but she was gone. I tried to call her put she didn't answer. Maybe she's busy. I decided to hunt down Jungkook. I walked over to the BTS practice room and peeked my head in. I saw that everyone was about to leave, so I closed the door behind me and waited outside. About a minute later, Yoongi walked out of the room. I looked up at him, not realizing how red my face was. He was sweating and he took a drink from his water bottle. How can someone drink water like that?

"Hey Eun-Jeong. Are you finished with practice?" 

"O-oh yeah." I managed to say. He's too hot that I can't think straight. Wait, what am I saying...?

"Are you okay?" He asked while putting his hand on my shoulder. Oh my god he's touching me! I could feel my heart racing so fast. I don't know why I feel this way. I thought that I was over Yoongi and that I moved on to Jungkook, but I guess my heart had other plans.

"Yes I'm fine now~" Why did that come out like that? It sounded so inappropriate...

Yoongi smiled and grabbed my hand. He pulled me close to his face and whispered "Come here..." in my ear. He kissed my ear while he said it and I felt him tug my waist and I became flustered. He led me into a closet and closed the door behind us. I'm so confused right now... (insert clueless main protagonist joke here)

"What are we doing in here?" I asked as he locked the door.

"Anything you want..." he said while setting me down on a box. I looked up at him and he was smiling. How did the vibe change so fast? I'm so embarrassed and confused right now and I couldn't think of what to say or what to do. I tried to calm down, but this is randomly scary.

"I-I don't know what to do..." I stuttered. Did he want to talk about something? He smiled at me again. I heard him coming closer to me, but it was so dark that I couldn't see anything yet. I heard him sit down on the box in front of me. Our faces were just inches apart. He moved my hair to the side and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist again and I heard him sigh.

"I don't know either. I'm not good at this sort of thing. I was hoping you knew what to do." He said while laying his head on my shoulder. I felt myself getting redder and redder. He smiled and played with my hair. 

"So long and pretty...just like mine." he whispered. I looked at him for a while and somehow I knew what to do. I leaned over and kissed Yoongi's forehead and he looked a bit surprised. His face was red and I giggled.

"Why are we in a closet again?" I asked while hugging Yoongi back. I felt his warmth and I was somehow flowing with confidence. It was a very strange feeling, but I liked it.

"Because I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it? You can tell me anything."

"Well you're definitely  different today. "

"Don't change the subject."

"Haha you picked up on that didn't you. Well this wont be easy to say... but I"

"Yeah..."

"I love you Eun-Jeong."