Will You Keep Your Promise?

I smiled and felt relieved. I was glad that he cared.

"I didn't know that you were attracted to trash." I said jokingly. He smiled and I realized my mistake.

"That's why I'm in love with you." I blushed and I thought of a sarcastic response. He giggled a bit and looked at me. I was about to say something mean.

"And that's why I'm in love with Jungkook." He looked at me and I began to walk.

"Think you're beyond trash now." He said catching up to me. I giggled and thought of something else to say.

"If I'm trash then what was she?" I was still salty about that other girl. She was too mean.

"Haha I don't know. All I know is that she was prettier than you." I punched him lightly in the shoulder and puffed my cheeks up. He laughed again.

"I'm kidding, you know that right?" He said.

"I looked in a mirror before." I said while flipping my hair. We both laughed. I grabbed his arm and pointed to the ice cream shop across the street. If you haven't noticed, I like ice cream.

"Hey, let's go somewhere more fun." He smiled and we walked over. He ordered one of those couple milkshakes and I giggled.

"You're so cheesy." I said while smiling at him he blushed and motioned for me to come over. I walked up to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned my head on his chest and I felt safe again.

When we got what we ordered, we sat down at the table and he placed it between us. I stared at it for a while and then looked up at Yoongi. He was laughing at me again. I picked up the spoon, scooped the ice cream, and shoved it in his mouth. His face turned red and I began to laugh. He grabbed the other one and shoved it in mine.

"Yah! Stop it!" I said while giggling. I felt so happy with him, but I pictured Jungkook again. I thought of the fun times we had together and I began to compare the two. I thought about what he said to me. You'll always be mine, don't forget that. I shook my head and slapped my cheeks lightly. I need to focus. Yoongi noticed and laughed.

"What are you doing?" He asked still judging me. I smiled and shoved another spoonful in his mouth.

"You don't have to worry." I said while trying to cheer up. There was ice cream on my face and I giggled. I got a napkin to wipe it off but he grabbed my wrist. He kissed it off and I turned bright red.

"W-what are you doing!?" I said while he laughed. He had no idea how embarrassing that is, so I did it to him. He turned bright red too.

"I-i'm the only one who can do that!" He said putting his hand over where I kissed him. He grabbed my hand under the table again and I blushed a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that amazing and fun date, he drove me back to my dorm and he hugged me goodbye. I felt happy inside as I skipped to the door. When I opened it, one of my friends from my group was smiling at me suspiciously.

"Oooh who was that?" She said, still smiling weirdly. I walked to my room, ignoring her question and I passed out on the bed. I hoped that she would leave me alone, but no. She came in, demanding answers.

"He's cute, who was he? Is he your boyfriend? Is he a model?"

I looked at her and shook my head. I didn't know how to respond to any of what she said.

"He's just a person I met. We're... I don't even know anymore.

"Ooh he's you're boyfriend! And you're his girlfriend! Hehe I never thought I'd see the day~" she said while tickling me. I laughed and yelled for her to stop. I hit her with a pillow and she left me alone.

"Let's just say that we're more than friends."