Will you love me again?

What did he just say? Did I hear him right?

"I-I"

"The look on your face is priceless right now haha!" He said while laughing at me. I was so flustered!

"I'll sleep on the couch, but tomorrow I'm taking you somewhere."

"Uhm...okay."

I went into his bedroom and stared at his bed. I was terrified to lay down on it. I was nervous to be in his room in general. I looked back at Yoongi and he was laying down on the couch on his phone. I tried sitting on the bed, but that alone felt weird. I eventually got used to it and drifted off into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was woke up by Yoongi standing over me and whispering my name. I quickly realized that I'm not at my dorm and I got up quickly.

"I'm sorry..." I said while looking out the window.

"Wait...what time is it?"

"Time for you to get ready so that I can take you somewhere."

About a few minutes later, I was fully dressed and ready to go. I was wearing causal clothes, which probably looked to big on me but whatever. I also put on lip gloss for once.

----YOONGI'S POINT OF VIEW----

Oh, there she is. Wow. She looks so pretty...I'm surprised that her clothes look so casual, yet she's so pretty. I probably look stupid staring. I need to stop.

"Hey Yoongi...I'm ready if you are."

"Oh-um yeah I'm ready."

"Are you ok Yoongi? You look confused..."

She looked extra pretty today. She's so happy. Maybe I should pay more attention to her. I usually just stare at her blankly. God I'm nervous.

"I'm confused about why we aren't leaving yet silly."

----EUN-JEONG'S POINT OF VIEW----

He's nervous too? That's a surprise. I thought he was so chill. I see him calming down. He doesn't look very cute today, it's more handsome now. Well' more hot to be honest. I'm not used to him looking like a model. Hehe I can't believe this is happening....

"Let's got then~"

We exited my house and got into Yoongi's car. We drove to the café near Bighit. I started to wonder if I was skipping practice or not. Please tell me that there wasn't a practice today...

We arrived at the café and ordered. I got a caramel macchiato and he got a latte. It felt romantic for some random reason. After we got what we wanted, we sat down at one of the tables. The same table I sat down at with Jungkook. Why do I care? Thousands of people have sat here before. It's not a big deal. He smiled at me and I blushed and came back to reality.

"So, what's been on your mind all day?" he asked me.

"Oh, nothing much I was just-" I was cut off by someone slamming their fist on the table. I slowly turned to look up at the person, and it was Jimin. I was startled by seeing him it of nowhere.

"What do you want Jimin?" Yoongi asked suppressing his anger. I haven't seen him since the ice cream and I wanted to grab Yoongi and run out of the café. I'm tired of people interfering with us.

"I just wanted to see my little Eun-Jeong."

"I-im busy right now..."

"Yeah, she's busy."

"Don't be ridiculous jagi. I know you wanted to see me, but I'm too busy to stay."

"Then why are you always following her around? Also, don't call her jagi."

"Geez ok I won't, but I still owe you a date, so let's go."

"You don't owe me anything..."

"You're so stubborn. And I thought girls were easy..." I got up and slapped him in the face on impulse. Haha...what the heck did I just do? He grabbed my shirt and held me up to his face, dangling me about four inches above the ground. I smiled at him a bit.

"Let go of me you son of a- " I looked over at Yoongi and he was shocked because I just slapped Jimin. I have to admit that it's really funny. I went for his hand but he moved it trying to grab Jimin. I glanced at Jimin's face. As serious as ever. I stuck out my tongue and he kneed me in my stomach. It hurt so bad, but I wouldn't let it show. I kicked him in the crotch. Don't ask why, I just really thought it would be funny.

"F***!!!" Jimin yelled. He needs to watch his profanity. There are children in here. Also, why are we fighting in a café? He randomly dropped me and went to the door. Yoongi stood up and grabbed him by the shoulder. He punched him in the face, and it would have been funny if I didn't just get kneed in the stomach.

"Did you seriously think you could just leave?"