Returning

All of the girl's eyes were glued on me. I sighed and considered giving up on Seung. The things I said about her weren't entirely true, but it didn't make me feel bad saying them. I felt like no matter what I did something horrible would occur right after it, and it definitely happened this time. Mi-Cha called our manager and told him everything about what happened. And yes, I mean everything. She knew about it all somehow. For the next couple of days I had the strange sensation that I was constantly being watched, and I probably was. 

 The manager didn't talk to me about any of this at all until after the video with BTS was made. It had over 45,000,000 views in 14 hours! I guess you could say that it was a Bighit.(yep. i just said that)

Anyway, the manager confronted me about my behavior and how Seung actually left the company and avoided all contact with anyone. They tried calling her and her family, but no one answered. I couldn't believe that she threw away her future over some guy.

All of the other girls started being hostile around me for a long time. I got a lot of hate from fans because somehow they were told about me "Kicking Seung Out Of The Group" and they told me to die and leave BTS alone. I was feeling a bit down for a couple of months, but Jungkook tried to help me through all of this.

He approached me while I was sulking in the cafe listening to music and sipping my ice coffee as usual. It helped me calm down when things where getting rough. It got so bad that I'd find myself there almost three times a day. He sat down next to me and stared at me intently, as if he was trying to read my mind.

"I missed you a whole lot. How have you been?" I glanced over at him and sighed.

"Well, my career is falling apart along with my social and romantic life. I also find myself debating why I'm still alive, so I'd say that I'm doing pretty great now. How about you?" Jungkook frowned and grabbed my hand.

"It'll be fine...don't listen to those nasty girls and the haters. They don't know the full story, so they can't judge you."

"If they knew the full story they'd hate me even more." Jungkook shrugged.

"Look, how about if you forget about all of them-"

"How can I forget about them!? They're one of the few things that matter to me anymore, and they hate me! Do you even know how it feels to be rejected by people that you care about!?"

"Actually, I do. You rejected me and went for Yoongi, but where is he know when you need someone the most? Probably out hanging with other girls again." He was right. He hasn't spoken to me since all of this drama started, which was about 3 weeks at this point. I teared up when I realized my mistake. 

"I-I should have chosen you"

"You really should have. It's too late now though." I froze and squeezed his hand under the table. He let go of mine and slid away from me.

"Jungkook...-" he stopped me from continuing.

"I'm not gonna date you after him. Especially when Jimin is still in love with you and you haven't properly rejected Yoongi yet." I felt a tear roll down my cheek and fall on my lap. I expected this to happen one day, but I didn't know it would hurt so much.

"I'm sorry...I just-" I paused for a moment and Jungkook turned his head away from me. "I found great qualities in both of you and I couldn't choose..."

"In that case, I'm making things easier for you by leaving you. Just stay with Yoongi if he still likes you." I felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach. I didn't know what to do or say to him and tried to reach out and grab his hand, but he got up and walked out. I sat there in silence for a while and then got up to follow him. I managed to catch up with him, but I didn't walk next to him. I was a few feet behind him the whole time trying to picture a scenario where he would forgive me and we can date again, but I couldn't think of anything to say.

I followed him through the busy streets until he abruptly stopped in front of a small park. He admired the scenery for a bit and then sat down on a swing. He pulled out his phone and scrolled through it for a while. He clicked on a video, and I could faintly hear Seung's voice. She said something about Jimin, which terrified me. She can't be talking about this!