Did you forgive me yet?

I nodded slowly and ran to get Yoongi. He was sitting on the couch on his phone, waiting for me. I smiled at him and he got up. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I felt safe again. We went out the door and went back to the coffee shop. "We didn't finish our last date yet." He told me. I smiled and sat down in front of him. He grabbed my hand under the table and I blushed. The lady walked over and gave us a sour look. I think she hasn't forgiven us for fighting here. I tried to ignore her looks, but then she sent a waitress over to us. She was really pretty. I glanced over at Yoongi and he was staring at the waitress's well...cough and I began to feel weird. I kicked Yoongi's foot for some reason, but it made him stop so I was glad that I did it. When the lady saw what happened, she smiled at me and laughed at my misery. The waitress winked at Yoongi and he began to look down at the table. My eye twitched and I looked over at the waitress. I gave her a death glare and she just rolled her eyes. I decided to start a conversation with Yoongi.

"So about the next video, should we start practicing for it as a group or something?" I said trying to break the silence. He smiled.

"We should talk about something besides work." I smiled back and he laughed a bit. The waitress heard us and walked over. She looked at Yoongi and leaned her elbow on the table in front of him. She smiled and rubbed her finger up and down his shoulder.

"Hey oppa. What do you want today?" I cringed at her attempt to act sexy and I looked over at Yoongi. He noticed how disturbed I was and he ignored her.

"Oh, well we don't know yet, so give us a minute to decide."

She smiled and continued her flirting.

"Do you want something off of the menu?" I'm done. I stood up to level with her and smiled at her. She's really tall...

"We need some more time okay?" I said firmly. Her smile faded a bit, but she ignored me after I said it.

"Oppa, you know you can do better than this." She said while using her fingers to "walk up" his shoulder. I looked over at Yoongi and he was smiling at her. I felt my heart shatter as I stared at him in shock. I was furious. So furious that I yanked that skank's hair and slammed her on the ground. She flipped her hair and touched the sides of her mouth like it was supposed to be bleeding. She got up and grabbed me. She pulled me outside of the restaurant and into the alleyway. She smiled and pulled on my hair. I punched her in the face and watched her caked on corner store discount makeup smear all over the side of her face. She slapped the top of my head like an angry four year old and I judged her. I kneed her in the belly about five times and she howled in pain. Yoongi was watching the whole time and he randomly broke us up. He was too shook to say anything, and all he did was hold me back. The waitress walked back inside, holding herself. Well, I guess someone has to hold her eventually. Yoongi grabbed my wrist and we ran for a while. We stopped in front of a park and we caught our breath.

"That was... something." he said while bending over. I frowned   at him and he got up. He walked up to me and tried to hug me, but I backed away. He gave me a confused look.

"You know what you did you trash." I wanted to call him worse, but I didn't want to get any angrier. He thought about it for a while and I started to walk away. He went after me and hugged me from behind. I stopped and I could feel tears coming. He looked over at me and saw my face. It began to rain. He took off his jacket and put it over me. Tears rolled down my face.

"D-don't let me see you flirting anymore..." I mumbled. He rested his head on my shoulder and he kissed my cheek.

"I won't."