Are these my true memories?

"I-i can't..." I mumbled as I put my finger over my lips. I have to think about Jungkook, but I still have feelings for Yoongi... Ugh! Why me...?

"What do you mean..." The pain in his voice is killing me, and I felt horrible about doing this to him.

"You surprised me, that's all haha..." I had to keep this going...maybe one of them will move on...

"Oh, I thought you were going to say that you don't love me back..." I don't even know anymore Yoongi...

"Uhm...I think that lunch is over soon, so I have to go..."

"Oh, okay. Good luck!"

"You too..." I said while walking away with a red face. I tried not to look at anyone for a while so that they wouldn't notice how red I was. I saw one of he girls in my group and she judged me. I judged her too. Suddenly, I heard the manager call my name.

"Eun-Jeong! Come here!" I rushed over to him and he began to stare at my frizzy hair.

"First, you need to get that fixed. Second, I need to ask you about something I found on Twitter." I was touching my hair when he said it looked bad, but I quickly stopped when he said the word "Twitter".

" It-it wasn't me...I swear. "

"I know that you didn't post it, but I'm supposed to review the policies about not getting into any trouble, but I know that you're aware of the rules, so we can skip that. Now, go fix yourself up, we've got meeting with BTS's manger in an hour."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the meeting, we were discussing the meaning of the music video and where it will take place etc. I was kinda zoned out because all I could think about was Jungkook and Yoongi. Every once in a while, they would wink at me or smile and I would feel weird again. When it was finally over, I looked over at Jungkook and he asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing... I'm just a bit tired."

"Make sure that you get enough sleep, or I'll start to get worried about you." I thought it was cute that he cared about me, but it also made me feel worse a the same time.

"I will Kookie~" I said trying to brighten up a bit.

"Haha well, I have to go somewhere, so see you later jagi." He turned and walked away and I smiled. He was so sweet to me.

"Eun-Jeong! Come here!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned around and saw Yoongi smiling brightly at me. I smiled back and I went over to him.

"What is it Yoongi?"

"Can we hangout today? Or are you busy?" I felt a bit of pressure when he asked me this because I want to hangout with him, but I feel like Jungkook is going to want to hangout too. Why do they both have to like me?

"I don't have anything planned so sure." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Meet me in front of the practice room at lunch time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 12:35 and I was standing outside of the door to the practice room and he came out and smiled at me.

"Hey jagi. Are you ready to go?"

"Of course!" I said trying to sound excited. Suddenly someone back hugged me, but I couldn't tell who it was until he spoke.

"Hey jagi~" he said and I knew it was Jungkook. I looked ahim and I wanted to smile, but Yoongi was right there. I looked at him, expecting him to interrogate me, but he just walked away. I was confused. Why was he so mad at Jimin, but not at Jungkook? I began to walk away so that I could catch up with Yoongi, but Jungkook wouldn't let me leave.

"What do you need Jungkook?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to say hello."

"Hello."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm busy."

"With Suga?"

"Yeah." I didn't mean to say that.

"Really?" He sounded so disappointed and I couldn't take it anymore. I began to feel bad again.

"Well...I'll let you go with him...just don't do anything...and remember that you're mine, and that will never change."