31/01/14

What a month! Doesn't seem that long ago that I was sitting there thinking happy new year! This one should be better. So far it has but not taking anything for granted. Got a bunch of new friends. I somehow need to show my appreciation to them, especially Hannah because she has been really helpful. Been really nice to have her in my life, she is amazing! Today has been great spoke to different people and it is nice to see some of them have mature since secondary school. We got our mock exam results back. I got an A* in physics, B in maths, B in English but an E in French. I need to do more in French but I dislike the teacher and the subject, really shouldn't have taken it. But I suppose I have got to get on with it. These didn't take it all the coursework as well and the French was only the reading exam and I really suck at reading in English. College was really relaxed today, where I usually go before college was locked so me and Hannah just stood outside it and talked. That was very relaxing for me to start off like that. I don't know why when the room is open I don't? Maybe I will start to. Hannah done decent in her mocks I was happy for her.

Apart from school I felt nice today. Like all warm inside and it sounds really weird to say but it was so nice. Felt like I was smiling deep from the inside and I don't know why? Strange... I had another weird dream last night that 4 men wearing Tony Blair masks (like Mad Dogs series on Sky1) where standing outside my house and they wanted to go into my dad's shed. My brother told me then I told my mum and they didn't believe me so we went out for as drive then we came back. My brother had been kidnapped. Then a bunch of stuff that I can't remember happen then I had to make a choice between my own life or my brothers and all my friends so I choose my own. Strange...