15/02/14

Sorry I haven't been posting recently haven't had the time or energy to do this. As I suffer from depression I sometimes have a lack of energy and feel really tired when I am not so... Yeah my last days haven't been great at all.... I have been reject 1 and a quarter times... You are properly wondering why I said quarter because basically I ask a girl to prom ( a close friend of course and only as a friend ) and she said no because she has over plans, which is what I expected but she has offer to put me on the same table as her (not sure if right next to her or not?) and said I can send the night with her which is cool,  better response than I expected, in some ways I am annoyed/angered with myself for the first few hours but then I sat back and realised that its a lot better offer than I first thought the end product would be and we are still good mates and from my point of view things don't seem awkward. Which is good. Obviously I would love to take her and make her feel special because she deserves to be in my opinion but that is me but I would rather her have a good time with her mates in the limo or however they are getting there than be stuck with me and be unhappy. She is a special person and if I get to spend the rest of the time with her that's better than nothing. Positive thinking!

Hannah if you are reading this Thank you!! You are an amazing person and thanks for being there :)

Only problem I have now is how I get there and who with? That will properly get sorted out anyway so I need to stop thinking about it.

I have been anger all week and I don't know why. Think its Valentines day. I have had bad experiences. I need to stop dwelling in the past. I need to focus on the future. That is what I need to do!