02/02/14.

Sunday's without football are so boring! I've sat around all day just waiting to watch to the superbowl. Nothing much has happened today. The super sunday football was boring. Just a boring day in general. Only things I can say today is my head is really in 1 place and 1 place only, girls. Why I don't know? I can only thing about her. I'm sitting her watching the superbowl thinking I know I love her and that (yes love.. Not fancy or like. Love!) But while she likes Tom is there any point of trying? He is better looking. I've never spoke to him so I don't know what he is like but he seems like a bit of a twat. So hopefully she just looks past looks. All I can do is continue on being myself and pray. Which I don't think is going to get me anywhere when she has a "past" with Tom. A past of me being a cunt to her and him being "really nice' maybe he has been but I am certain I know who has more passion about her. More willing to work the possible relationship. Who loves her more! But it is her emotions etc. So I don't know what to do with myself. I actually confused what to do. So... I'll suppose as a friend I should be happy for her, but my mum told me even though she don't know how I feel that I need to be more selfish! And this girl I want to be selfish with. I would go years without sex to be with her? As a college(18 year old) willing to do that for a girl show something? I don't know anyway Thank-you for reading. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank-you.