01/02/14

A new month. Same old me. Today has been decent, usually on a Saturday I would have football training but I don't because I have no game tomorrow and half the team went to go to see the local professional team. So I had a lay in which was nice. No weird dreams last night which was good, I did have a wobble last night while watching transfer deadline day. I was talking to Hannah at the time and she calm me down and helped me. It is nice to know someone is there for you. Wish I could repay the favour somehow but a) I don't have a magic wand and b) I don't want me to have to help her if she has a wobble I will if she does but I don't wish her to have one, if you are getting what I am saying.

I am thinking of doing a small gathering, which I think most of my friends would come to but the 1 person I need to convince is my mum. Hopefully within the next few days I can catch her in a good mood and she says yes but I don't want to get my hopes up.

What I did today is go up the pub with my dad and granddad and watch West Ham VS Swansea on BTSport, such a boring game. West Ham won 2-0 but it was so boring, even Andy Carroll getting sent off didn't entertain me. Long ball and shit Swansea display made it so boring. After that I went round my grandparents house to see my grandma and spend a few hours with them. It was nice. Yet again they gave me food. Boiled bacon. It is so nice. Especially cold. When I left there I start crying I am not sure if it was for the fact it was cold or that fact that I keep thinking about my grandma and granddad's health. I know I cannot control if my granddad drinks or not but it gets on my nerves! I didn't actually realize how small my grandma is. I think she is between 4ft11-5ft 2. I still wouldn't try to mess with her. Tomorrow is going to be boring until the Superbowl between Bronco's and Seahawks! Come on Manning!