Well...

Y/N P.O.V.

"I don't know, Y/N, are we together?"

He looked at me and I just didn't know... "Well.... I mean, I don't know." I know for sure that our kiss meant something. But did it mean we were a thing?

I just shrugged it off and so did he, but I still had the thought of us being something in my mind....did he want to be something? I know this is our 5th day being together but, did he want to become a thing?

Ethan's P.O.V

Y/N kinda just shrugged it off and we continued. But I really was hoping for her to say yes. Yes I know we've only known each other for awhile now, but I like her.

Her natural being makes me giddy, her laugh makes my heart skip, and her smile makes me want to kiss her beautiful lips...

I want to go out to dinner with her tonight and ask her an important question.

-TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE VIDEO-

When we finally finished recording I asked if she wanted to go eat, and so we did.

We headed over to a Mexican restaurant that she said had the best burrito's and when we finished ordering, sat down.

Y/N P.O.V.

We sat down and Ethan looked strait at my eyes and said, "Y/N, I know we haven't been with each other for the longest time but...would you like to maybe be my girlfriend? Yes I know that I live in L.A.! But because you just graduated, maybe your parents would let you move on in with me!? So we can be together!?"

Did he...really???!!!! "Oh my gosh Ethan!!! Yes!!! I'm sure my parents will totally agree, and the plus side to all of this is...your my boyfriend now! Oh my little blueberry! Thank you so much!! Oh, I'm so happy!"

We both got up and hugged each other, and I think it was the first time that I truly felt loved by a boy, that I felt the same with.

We broke from out hug trying to work out details like, how I'd tell my parents, get Mark to agree, etc...

We finally got done eating and I texted my mom that I'd be staying over at Ethan's hotel room, just cause it was closer than my house and it was pretty late.

Ethan's P.O.V.

Y/N came back to the hotel with me and when we got in she asked if she could borrow some clothes to sleep in.

I gave her my shorts and a tank top, and she looked so cute in my way to big for her clothes.

We sat on my bed and cuddled while watching SpongeBob, just because we can.

And I didn't realize until she moved, that she had already fallen asleep on my shoulder with my arm wrapped around her waist.

She's the cutest thing I've ever seen asleep!

I laid her down slowly and gently, until she immediately cuddled up right next to me.

I kissed her forehead, and played with her hair until I fell asleep.

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning snuggled into Ethan's chest with his hand still in my hair and dreaming fast asleep. Did I mention he's the cutest?

I slowly got up, trying so hard not to wake him up---almost got it!!

He's awake. Great.

"Good morning, my beautiful Y/N!" Ethan said with a shaky voice and stretched out his whole body.

"Good morning!"

I got up and walked to the bathroom to do my thing, and came out to find a blue boy already dressed.

"You clean up fast!" I said with a laugh,

"I guess I do!" And he chuckled.

Ethan's P.O.V.

I'm so nervous. Today Y/N and I are going to ask her parents if she can come move to L.A. with me.

Mark's already agreed. Now it's just up to her parents.

-TIME SKIP TO ANSWER, CAUSE I'M LAZZY 😂-

Her parents said yes! I don't think that I've ever been happier!

Y/N immediately started packing and be the time I was leaving to head back to L.A. anyway, her stuff would be sent that the same time!

-SKIP AGAIN, TO GETTING OFF THE AIRPLANE. I KNOW, SORRY-

Y/N P.O.V.

When we got off the plane I was so excited to meet Mark, and just the whole group!

When we got to the house we where greeted by Chica! What a cute doggo!

When I was totally unpacked, me and Ethan headed over to say hi to Mark and the rest of the gang!

"Mark, heyy!"

To be continued.....

Well everyone, I really hope you all enjoyed this! I just decided to go ahead and write you all another chapter to enjoy! Oh my gosh, 782 words! Yay!! Well anyway, I hope you all enjoyed and til next time! Ily all, bye!!~Emita❤️