Honeymoon: Day 3

Warning: This chapter contains content about sex. Viewers addressing is advised. Thank you!

Ethan's P.O.V.

I woke up snuggled with Y/N, and remembering what had happened last night.

I know she wants to take things slow, but I don't know how much more if this slowness I can take.

I grabbed my phone and it was 9:34 A.M.  At least I didn't wake up too early.

Y/N started to squirm in my arms, so I played with her hair till she opened her eyes. "Good morning, Sunshine."

"Morning Ethan. I had the weirdest dream last night..."

"What about?"

"About my ex...Preston..." (References to older chapters!! AH! Love it!)

"What happened?"

"Well. He was here too. With his new wife. And we saw each other, you saw his wife. We split up. Me and him, you and her. And next thing I knew, Preston and I were making out, and about to have sex...."

"Holly shit." I was totally speechless.

"Yeah....I'm sorry. I'm just...I don't know."

"Is it because your scared to have sex with me? So you dreamt you have it with Preston?"

"Ethan, I have no idea..."

"Sorry I asked that. I just feel like your holding back because you don't...don't love me..."

"Ethan! Don't say that! Ethan, I love you so much...it's indescribable. And I'm serious. Don't think that, okay!?"

"Okay. I'm sorry."

She hugged me tight and said "it's okay Ethan. I love you."

"Love you too, beautiful."

We sat and snuggled. Practically watching movies all day. Looks like we skipped a day this time.

Y/N P.O.V.

Ethan wants it. And I'll give it to him...sooner or latter.

So that was just a lil filler chapter. Sorry it was so short. I love youuuuu! 😉❤️

So, are we all still okay with that smut chapter? Cause I don't have to write it if it's too much for some.

Anyways, Ily all!! Byeeeeee!! STAY BEAUTIFUL !!

~Emita❤️