Without Him: 2

AYEEEEE!! It's my gay BF...heh. So I kinda thought that this song "FOOLS" by Troye Sivan, captured how your character is feeling. About this whole situation.  Hope you enjoy the chapter, and maybe just listen to the song while reading? Anyways, enjoy!!

Y/N's P.O.V.

I got my luggage when I reached the conveyer belt.

As I started to walk to the exit, I saw a huge crowd and someone jumping in the middle. As I looked closer, I realized it was Mark.

I ran over and hugged him tightly. I heard screaming and looked to see what was going on.

A random person screamed "Y/N!!! Where's Ethan?! How was the Honeymoon!?"

I sighed and whispered to Mark, "Can we go now...?"

He nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me through the crowd straight to the car.

He started the car, and we were off to his house.

Because it was going to take awhile, we stopped at a restaurant to have lunch cause I was starving.

We went to a Subway, and got sandwiches.

There was this really cute guy making our food...I could feel my cheeks go hot every time he smiled at me. And he was soooo sweet.

He went to the back before making Marks.

I laughed at him and said "He doesn't like you!" And stuck out my tongue.

He rolled his eyes and laughed with me.

When this cutie came back, he apologized and made Marks.

Mark and I sat down to eat, but there seemed to be a note on my sandwich.

I grabbed the piece of paper and unfolded it.

It read:

Hey there, it's your friendly neighborhood sandwich guy.

I giggled.

I know we don't necessarily know each other...but you seem exciting. So maybe text me some time? Here's my number if you actually decide to text this weirdo: xxx-xxx-xxxx. 
~Luke

I looked up, and saw him-sorry, Luke starring at me from behind the counter blushing.

He gave a small smile, which I returned.

I nodded, and pulled out my phone.

Luke's P.O.V.

I watched as this girl read my note.

She looked up at me and I felt my body go weak and my cheeks go red.

I smiled, and she smiled back.

Nodding, she got out her phone.

After a few seconds, I got a text.

Unknown: Hey Luke, I'm Y/N. Seems like I'm willing to live dangerous and find more out about you, huh?

L: Hah, I see that. You should probably eat though. We'll have plenty of time to talk latter.

Y: Fiiiine! XD

She put her phone down and ate.

Damn...I'm falling for a stranger.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Damn...I'm falling for a stranger.

Yes I'm aware that this is a Ethan story, but this gives it drama!!! Which is great. So deal, okay? Lol.

Anyways, Ily all!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!

Byeeeeeee!!

~Emita❤️