The Party

Jungkook was getting ready for the party until he saw Taehyung walk in. "Taehyung-ie!" He jumped into the elders arms, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Hi Kookie!" He smiled at the younger, but never the same smile he'd show Yoongi.

He jumped off of him then realised Taehyung was covered with spray paint. "What happened?" He furrowed his eyebrows, looking dead serious. "Relax Kookie. It's just paint. I came here to tell you Yoongi's coming to the party." His smile changed while talking about him. Jungkook thought the smile he received from Taehyung was his real smile though. And that the Yoongi smile was just because he's older. But it wasn't.

"That's great!" He giggled quietly before getting the balloons ready. "I got you a gift Taehyung-ie." Setting the gift in his lap, the glimmer in Taehyungs eyes had now faded. "I thought we weren't doing gifts."  He covered his face. "I know, I know I'm sorry I just wanted to get you something." Taehyung handed the box back. "I'm sorry but I can't accept the gift when I haven't got you one Kookie."

He sighed with disappointment but nodded. "They should be here soon. Do you wanna get home and change?" "Yeah..." He walked out but bid him goodbye first.

While Jungkook was getting prepared there was one boy who really wasn't happy.

Yoongis P.O.V

"Why do I have to go?" I mean seriously. There's no point in me going. But I have to now because of that kid. I can't be bothered changing and if someone at the party asks why I look like this I can just say I got mugged. I mean these chains cost three dollars. Expensive as fuck.

I looked at the time and realised it was about 8 pm. I should probably start walking over there. I really just don't care what I wear. Why should I make an effort? There's no one to make an effort for. I stuck on a pair of black ripped jeans and brown boots. I'm honestly so tired so the shirt can stay as it is. My legs just need shown off. As soon as I walk out the door the cold air hits my legs. But even if I freeze to death they're just too beautiful that they can't not be shown.

I took a new route to get there this time. There wasn't many people who came this route so it was perfect. No people, no problem. The blue sky was turning dark and it was scary. Luckily I have my phones flash though and there's street lights. The dark isn't necessarily why I'm scared. There's things in the dark though. Things you won't know until you're too late...

I was twenty minutes away from Jungkooks house so I just kept on walking til I heard a woman scream. As I'm running towards the scream a guy with a mask starts bolting towards me, shanking me before pushing me out of the way. "So that's why she's screaming." I'm not really bothered by the wound. But he stole what looks like a bag filled with something and I'm going to get it back.

I start running after him, not caring that it was getting dark at this point. He finally started to slow down and I tackled him to the ground, grabbing the bag while kicking him. He shanked me once more, this time deeper so I winced in pain. But I wasn't going to give the bag up. "Get off." I kicked him once more, but his pocketknife streaked across my leg in a line, causing blood to gush out quickly. "Take some of my fucking money but don't steal other people's things. I thought we were better than that." I spat at him, throwing him money. His mask had fallen off and he looked like he was homeless. I'm not saying I forgive him, but coming from a poor background I can relate to him.

Due to the wounds I had to hobble back to the lady. I gave her the bag and she started smiling at me, offering to take care of my wounds. She welcomed me inside and you could see that some of her things were broken. "Society today is sad.." I stated. She gave a sad but caring smile as she proceeded to clean out the wounds. "Thank you so much sir." Sir? She's so formal. "You don't have to be so formal it's fine honestly. Call me Yoongi." I kept clenching my fists and eyes shut whenever she cleaned the wounds. Who knew a 4 cm (or mm shh) pocketknife would hurt this much.