Blood, Sweat and Tears

"What happened to him? Why did he just suddenly collapse?" They all paced back and forth in the waiting room, waiting for the prognosis.

"I don't know..." Jimin sobbed quietly, unaware that his boyfriend caused this. Jungkook rubbed his back, trying to soothe the pain. But it wasn't working. They lost Jin and now there was a chance they could lose Hoseok too.

The doctor walked out, holding his head high. But doctors should always do that. Give them some hope. He signaled out to the five to come with him. Sure they weren't classified as family by blood, but they might as well have been.

Since his mother and sister lived elsewhere they couldn't visit him straight away, so they were the next best option.

He led them to the room where Hoseok was, explaining to them what happened.

-flashback-

"Namjoonie are you gonna drink that?" Hoseok looked down at the drink, it was a deep royal blue colour, presumably bluechai tea. "Yeah. Jungkook made it for me." He lifted up the cup, about to take a sip whilst Jungkook was lurking, waiting for him to drink it.

"Stop!" He took the cup out of his hands then jugged the beverage down. "Why did you do that? I wanted to drink it. . ."

"Sorry Joonie it just looked so good." The drink tasted weird to him but he put that thought at the back of his mind.

'Damn It' Jungkook thought. Sure he was going to get Hoseok eventually, but his plan was to poison Namjoon. However, it wasn't a poison that would take affect at first. It had to be given time for it to work.
________________________

"He was poisoned?" Namjoon thought about that day. He also thought about how Jungkook smiled once Hoseok collapsed. Everything made sense. What didn't make sense though, was Jungkooks mind.
The doctor nodded then asked, "Which two of you would like to go in?" Namjoons hand shot up, forcefully pulling Jungkooks hand up too. "Okay. Be very quiet when you go in though. It's vital that mr Jung has peace while he's recovering.

Namjoon pulled him into the room, pointing at the boy with pink/purple hair. "You're a monster." He spat at him, putting passion on to each word he said to get into his head just how crazy he had become. "I'm a monster? The drink was meant for you." He knew the drink was for him, he didn't want Hoseok to drink it. But he did. And that thought was torturing him.

He pushed him to the ground, unable to control his anger anymore. "Jin died and sure it wasn't because of you but now Hoseok is barely in a stable state and you're the cause of it."

"How do you know Jin didn't die because of me?"

"What?" Namjoon felt unable to move, listening to the words coming from Jungkooks mouth. He wanted to move. Punch him, kick him, hurt him. But he couldn't.

"You know that night you accidentally kissed that guy? Well, I highly doubt Jin would've been that mad if I didn't lie and tell him you slept with that same guy right?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Of course." He smiled at the leader as he watched him break down.

"Might I suggest you use a deadlier poison next time?"

"Hobi. . . ?" Still unable to move or calm himself down, he could only listen to Hoseok speaking weakly.

Jungkook stared over to the boy who once was considered the sun have nothing but a cold expression plastered over his face. "It wasn't meant for you anyway. Forgive and forget?" He smiled once more before returning his gaze to the now on his knees leader.

"Jimin should've never fallen for a guy like you. For years I constantly covered up for you Jeon Jungkook. But not anymore. Hey Joonie? Don't cry. There's no reason to. Never cry for someone who's caused you and so many other people pain. Come here." Hoseok called out to him. This time he was able to move.

"Causing people pain? It's all just a bit of fun."

"That's where you're wrong. You're the maknae but are you seriously that dumb? Crushing Yoongi, breaking Joonies heart, hurting Taehyung, causing Jin to die. That's not fun. We're supposed to be a team. So why does it feel like you're trying to destroy it?"

Hoseok motioned Namjoon to sit down on the bed then looked at him.
"Joonie. I won't allow anyone to hurt you anymore. Okay?" Namjoon kept quiet until a pair of lips brushed against his. "What are you doing Hobi?" He shyly looked down, feeling quilty for enjoying a kiss that wasn't given by Jin. "Y'know that cute girl I was talking about always? Turns out she already has a boyfriend I knew that for ages, strangely though, I ship MonHope and I, well. I have feelings for you."

(A/n sorry namjin shippers it just kinda happened...)

"How cute." Jungkook clapped, earning daggers from the pair. "Jungkook. Break up with Jimin. Nobody hurts Bangtan. Not even Bangtan itself." Hoseok gained some strength again, so talking this much wasn't hurting him that much.

"I'm not going to."

"It's not something you get to decide. Break up with him or leave BTS."

"I think you'll find I do get to decide. And what would happen if I leave BTS? I'm known as the golden maknae. I also poured my blood sweat and tears into bts." He jumped off his feet, standing up straight. He caught them. If Jungkook left BTS then another member would be gone and there would be no other option than to disband.

He opened the door to reveal a boy with bright pink hair fall onto his face. "Hi Jiminie!" He helped his boyfriend up, dusting him off once he got up. "Hi Kookie!" His mood quickly arose once he seen Hoseok awake.

"You can talk to him later Jiminie. I want to spend time with my wonderful boyfriend." He blushed while nodding, walking off with the maknae.

"Yoongi, Taehyung. I need to talk to you." The pair both walked into the room, closing the door for privacy.
_______________________________________

It was closing hours at the hospital. Namjoon went somewhere to clear his head. Jimin and Jungkook went back to the dorms and Taehyung and Yoongi just sat outside the hospital, looking at the sky.

"Today was pretty dramatic..." Yoongi sighed, resting his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

"I'm sorry hyung. I wanted to make your birthday perfect but it turned out disastrous right?" He took the olders hand, intertwining their fingers. Yoongi just stayed quiet. It wasn't as if he didn't have fun on his birthday, but after what happened with Hoseok and being told everything that happened he had a heavy heart.

"Taehyung. . ." He spoke out in a whisper, but loud enough so he could hear.

"Yes Yoongi-ah?" He turned to look at the older before rubbing his nose against his gently.

"You know how you asked me to be your boyfriend earlier?" He averted his gaze, not wanting Taehyung to see him.

"Yup." He smiled remembering how Yoongi was going to say yes.

"I'm sorry but my answer is no."

(A/n first of all I've made Jungkook look like an insane person secondly, my heart ached at the ending of this chapter weirdly enough and thirdly, please dont hate me for some monhope...)