I NEED U

Yoongis P.O.V

"So glad Yoongi and I don't like anyone from our group that way right?" Hoseok started smiling and I knew he was thinking about his crush.

"Ha...yeah." I didn't know how else to respond I mean how do you respond? 'Oh no actually I'm in love with an annoying kid called Taehyung and we just kissed and if any of you touch him you're dead.' Somehow I think that sudden outburst wouldn't help anyone. Especially me.

After everyone's whole 'heart to heart' it was now time to go home. Recently we've all decided that we should stay in the dorm for now.

There were two cars one was for the members and the rest was for the crew but honestly I don't think I can handle being around Taehyung so I was like, "please let me sit in the other car. They're too loud." Now I know what you're thinking, and they actually weren't loud for once but as I've said before, Taehyung's got me all messed up.

I sat in the other car, looking out at the colourful lights. You'll agree with me though right? Like who kisses someone and then blames them? Obviously none other than Kim god damn Taehyung. Sigh this group has me in tatters.

Jungkook and Jimin are now together which I don't know whether to think of it as something great or something else. Getting together is great but everyone just accepted it. I would've at least questioned it. Would But didn't. Being considered as the 'jealous tsundere' Is not really something to be proud of.

We're about an hour drive away from reaching the dorms well we were but the team has decided to stop for a break.

"Are you sure you don't want to get some fresh air?" The people in the car asked me as they were getting out so I just shook my head and they left. It's peaceful here. My window was slightly down so you could hear the quiet chirpings of birds, a small gush of wind sweeping across and a distinct sound of laughter.

A loud, earbursting bang pulled me out of my thoughts. "Shit, Taehyung?" The carseat lights weren't on so it was hard to see. "Yoongi." Judging from his voice it's Taehyung. "Why are you here?"

I bit down on my lip and unbuckled my seatbelt as he moved closer.

"I wanted to see you. You keep ignoring me." He shone his phone near the two of us so we could see. Usually he always has a smile on his face but he has a frown this time. "It's not really normal to not ignore you after that..."

As I was having a flashback about the kiss I didn't realise he moved even closer to me. "I want to see you though. Was the kiss really that bad?" Why do people always ask that question. No kid I actually really liked it but telling you that will 1: make you cocky and 2: bring down my swag levels.

"Yeah."

I feel awful. He doesn't even have a frown on his face anymore. He looks like he's about to cry. Shit. "Oh. Okay then I guess there's nothing else to it." He forced a smile; his usual rectangular boxy smile then got out of the car. "I'm an idiot." Facepalming myself, I tried to call out to him but it didn't work. 

"We're ready to go now." The team came back into the car and started driving. Oh Tae...

The rest of the trip was silence even when we reached the dorms. For the other four they're not noisy because they're tired. But for Taehyung, I'm not sure. It's just a kiss right? It shouldn't mean anything to him he doesn't feel that way about me.

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok share a room. Namjoon used to share with Taehyung but he's been sleeping in Jins room so Taehyung and I both have separate rooms.

Everyone was already in their rooms. Well, everyone except me. I was hungry so I just got a snack before plopping myself down on the brown leather chair.

"Today was very eventful huh?" I looked around only to see my best friend in a robe and some bunny slippers. "Yeah it was." He sat on the opposite side, examining the room. "Why couldn't you have just got Jimin to be Jungkooks boyfriend?" I know I shouldn't blame him but I could've had a chance with Taehyung now I'm not even sure if I do anymore.

"I didn't know Jimin liked Jungkook. Or that he was still in love with Jimin. Everyone knew Jungkook had a thing for Taehyung though." He carefully chose his words, trying his hardest to explain.

"When Jungkook overdosed he nearly died. I'm supposed to be the leader and yet he nearly died. I had to do something to get him out of that bad place. I just, I just didn't know how to Yoongi."

His hands were now rubbing his temples, talking about this probably stressed him out. I just laughed, trying to giving him some normality. "The monster of destruction isn't a monster?" He clicked his tongue, "I'm a monster when it comes to rap."

"Nah I'm a better rapper."

"You wish."

"Whatever." A smile started forming on his lips and that's when I knew I did my job. I thought I was happy for a minute until Taehyung came back into mind. "What's wrong?" His hands were now linked with eachother, "ah nothing." Of course that answer didn't work. "Tell me the truth."

"Taehyung." His eyes opened wide when I mentioned his name. "What happened with Taehyung?" I sighed loudly. I don't know whether I should tell him about the kiss or not. Or that I love him for that matter. "Promise you won't tell?" "Promise." Sighing once more I opened my mouth.

"Well, I've been in love with Taehyung for two years, this year it's going to be three. And it was when we were filming for spring day. Everyone else was gone. And you know how it's hard to wake me up when I sleep? Once I woke up he kissed me. So I kissed back but then he pulled away and blamed me! Like seriously he has some nerve. After I found out that Jungkook and Tae weren't together anymore I dunno it felt even more awkward talking to him. So I stayed in the second car. Then we stopped for a break and Taehyung came into the second car, and said he missed me. I missed him too but he just kissed me! So I couldn't say that. Then he asked me was the kiss that bad and it wasn't. It gave me butterflies but do you know how cocky he would be if I said I liked it? A lot. So I said 'yeah' and he got sad for no reason and left."

"I feel bad for the people who have to read your biography."

"Shut up." By the way, people love my biographies this boy needs to stfu. "So you love Taehyung yet you never told him or even me!? Your best friend." 

"Yes?" Fact: Angry Namjoon is a funny Namjoon. "Tell him."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because he doesn't feel the same way."

"You need to stop doing that shit Yoongi. You won't know if you don't ask."

"I guess I'll never know then." I gave him a 'you pissed me off goodnight' smile then walked off into my room. I'm just going to sleep.

End of P.O.V

"I need u." Taehyung and Yoongi both whispered, thinking of each other.

After Yoongi went to bed he didn't realise that Namjoon had recorded their whole conversation, and with that his plan was to be put into action.