Black or White

Taehyungs P.O.V

"You two, wake up!" A loud, earbursting thumping sound is all I can hear. Part of me wants to open my eyes and punch them; but another part of me just wants...sleep.

"Can you please shut up Namjoon?" I heard Yoongis voice and instead of Namjoon just being quiet he kept banging the door. I open my eyes and see Yoongi groggily sitting up on the bed.

"Answer me!" He kept on banging until...he broke the door. "Why do you always break things?" Yoongi facepalmed at how careless he was and honestly, I would've done the same. He always fixes the things Namjoon hyung breaks. He's adorable when he does it though! He has the tendency to stick out his tongue when he's fixing things like when you colour in stuff!

"Hyung? Can you just not?" I bit my tongue looking at him. "We're going to see Hobi today! Get dressed." Then he quickly left. "Can you fix the door first?" We both yelled through the walls until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Yoongi-ah?" He smiled sadly when I turned my head to face him. "Taehyungie." My heart feels as if it's going to explode whenever he calls me that. The smart thing to do would probably be to just smile back, accept the rejection and move on. And I am smart. I just don't want to do that.

I kissed his lips softly, pulling away after a few seconds. "T-Tae?" He wasn't blushing for once but straight after he hid his face in a pillow.

"Yoongi-ah. Last night, you said something about protecting me and that's why you can't be with me. I can't accept that. I love you. Why can't you see that? I don't care if Jungkook tries to get in between us he won't!" I was going to hug him until he pinned my hands down on the bed.

"Yoongi...?" His eyes aren't scary, they're only filled with sadness. Which hurts even more. "Taehyungie. Listen to me please. I love you Kim Taehyung. Only you, okay?" His words were making my heart flutter but nothing was coming from my mouth so I simply nodded.

"And because I only love you I'll protect you with everythiing I have. Jungkook isn't sane. And I really don't know how BTS will continue if he's kicked out of the group. Also, he might hurt you if you're with me. I can't allow that. No. I won't allow that."

"But Yoon---"his lips engulfed mine before I could finish my sentence. Unwillingly my eyes closed, sinking into the kiss.

End Of P.O.V

Yoongi deepened the kiss, asking for entrance by licking his bottom lip all the while crying. The younger allowed him, pulling the older ontop of him. "I love you Min Yoongi." Taehyung was also crying now, putting his all into the kiss. Afraid that this would be the last time he could kiss Yoongi.

As they explored eachothers mouths, a sudden yell interrupted the moment so it couldn't go any further. "Damn it." Yoongi sighed as he left the youngers lips, a bridge of saliva had formed in the midst of their 'make-out' session. They both wiped their mouths as the pair stood up to meet the others.

"We're coming." They yelled in sync. "Good!"

They walked out to the car only to see Jimin sitting in Jungkooks lap, laughing at the faces he was making. "It would be cute if he wasn't secretly lucifer." Yoongi whispered. "Agreed" Taehyung nodded. "Taehyung? The Kim Taehyung just agreed with me?" As much as he hated Jungkook Yoongi laughed wholeheartedly. "We can be the gossip squad now~" "Jungkook? More like JungShook."

"Shut up hyung." He giggled quietly, punching Yoongis chest lightly. "Ow I'm hurt." He placed his hand over his chest, only to gain another laugh from Taehyung. "Good." They entered the car whilst Namjoon drove to the hospital.

(Guys does Namjoon even have his license now XDDD Lets pretend he does k?)

It wasn't long until they reached the hospital. Namjoon was the first to run into Hoseoks room and Jungkook of course was the last.

"Joonie! Hi." Hoseok held out his arms for Namjoon, acting like a kid who wanted a teddy bear. "Oh hi everyone." He was completely distracted by Namjoon so he didn't notice the other four. "It's okay it's not like I existence anyway Hobi." Jimin pouted at his hyung then cuddled into Jungkook.

"PDA isn't wanted here." Yoongi looked at the pair with a disgusted look on his face.

"It's not PDA if it's in private." Jimin replied, still cuddling the golden maknae.

"Bitch we're here so it ain't private."

"Touché."

"Namjoonie~ We can still show PDA though." Hoseok smiled broadly, remembering how he kissed him last night. Hoseok knew his feelings towards the other but Namjoon? He was completely a mess. 'It still counts as betraying Jin' He thought. If he couldn't have Jin back then he wanted no one. That was his way of thinking. Even if it was a lie.

"No!" Taehyung and Yoongi pierced daggers through him.

___________

After a few hours of talking Jimin and Jungkook once again left before everyone else, leaving the quartet to speak about Jungkook once more.

"He seemed calmer today..." Namjoon stated. Once the words came from his mouth he was instantly scolded by the trio. "I was just saying. . ."

"Jungkook isn't to be trusted okay? Just because he was calm today doesn't mean he won't freak out and go psycho the next day." Hoseom tried to put it in the nicest way possible, but even that was hard to do.

"Don't you think it's unfair how we're excluding him? What if it was our fault he's like this? Maybe that's why he wants to hurt us?"

"Namjoon. Not everything can be that black or white. If that was the reason he could just talk to us---not poison." Yoongi and Taehyung stayed quiet, listening to Hoseok ramble on.

They listened for a good twenty minutes on what Jungkook did to people, his past. The same things they talked about yesterday.

"Jungkook did that?"

"Huh?" They turned their heads to see Jimin standing there teary-eyed, obviously listening to the conversation without them knowing.

"Jiminie I--"

"Just tell me is it true hyung..." Jimin was now at Hoseoks bedside and the next few words crushed his whole image that he portrayed Jungkook to be.

"Yes it is."

"Jimin-ah?" Jungkook appeared, face looking filled of worry as he noticed his boyfriend crying.

"What's wrong with you Jeon Jungkook?" He refused to look him in the eyes, afraid that he just lost the love of his life.

"Me? Nothing's wrong with me Jimin-ah what are you talking abo--" Jimin slapped the younger weakly, unable to control his emotions anymore. "Get out. Leave BTS, pack your things and go. If you really loved me you'd do that. And if you do that, then I might forgive you. But leave. Now."

Instead of just laughing, Jungkook left in tears, obeying his boyfriends wish. He too, didn't know why he had acted that way. But he hated making Jimin sad. And both of their hearts were aching now.

"Jiminie."

Before anyone could continue speaking Jimin also left the room, leaving a trail of sadness behind him.

"Do you think Jungkook loves him?" Yoongi whispered to Taehyung.

"After seeing that. I know for sure he does..."

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE IN TWO DAYS LIKE I USUALLY DO BUT I've just been feeling low and my dog wasn't well so I couldn't find the motivation to write but hereee please vote and comment xD also, this book is coming to an end and I want to end it with a happy note so i'll probs end it with a beautiful taegi ending~ I have a new idea for a book its gonna be a 'WonHui' book xD but I will also continue updating the other taegi book too byeee