Never Ever

Yoongis P.O.V

"I'm sorry but my answer is no."

"Oh. . ." My eyes drifted away from his. I love him. Of course I do. But hearing what Jungkook did to everyone is scary, petrifying almost. If he's doing all of this for Taehyung then wouldn't he hurt him if I said yes to being with him? I'm not going to let Jungkook hurt him. Never, ever. 

"I'm sorry Tae..."

"Are you though?" His words shocked me so my eyes darted back to him. His face looked cold, no smile was in sight and his eyes looked lifeless. "Taehyung you know I---" before finishing my sentence he cut me off, "But you aren't. I kiss you, confess to you, even make a bunch of light jars for you because you're scared of the dark, then dress up like an idiot and act out scenes for you, just to be rejected."

"Taehyung. . ." I called out to him but he wouldn't answer. All he did was get up, then left, leaving me alone on this pavement looking at the stars. "Why does loving you have to be this hard?" I stood up, dusted myself off then started looking for him.

I underestimated how fast he can run because I can't decide which way he went. "I'm hoping you're down this way." I took a left then started walking along the streets which were covered in bright red and orange lights.

"Taehyung?" Surprisingly very few people were on the street so my voice echoed. He's not anywhere to be found. "Oh wait! The park." I mumbled to myself before sprinting to the abandoned park. Literally, it was abandoned because as soon as I got here Taehyung isn't even here. The only other options I can think of are our dorm or Seventeens dorm.

Dialling

. . .

Yoongi?

Hey Joshua

Is tae at your dorm by any chance?

Nope
We've all just been playing games
Well Woozi and Mingyu at least
Taehyung hasn't came here though why?

Just wondering thanks

Wait! I'm sorry about Hoseok I hope he feels better

I'll tell him that bye Josh

Byeee

Call Ended

"Would you even be at the dorm?" It was the only place I could think of. I stormed down to our dorm, bursting through the door as soon as I reached it. "Yoongi hyung?" I analysed the room, noticing Jimin and Jungkook watching 'Pretty Little Liars' on the couch. The title definitely suited Jungkook. 

"Where's Tae?" They paused to movie as I asked them. "He's not here." Jungkook said in a monotone voice. "Gotcha." Before I start punching the living shit out of him I'll take this as my cue to leave. I slammed the door behind me, looking up at the sky Taehyung always loved to talk about. "Where are you?"

End of P.O.V

Taehyungs P.O.V

I stumbled through the endless roads not sure where I'm going. Probably somewhere where you're not though Yoongi... "I'm sorry but my answer is no." It still rings in my head, replaying over and over. He said I kept playing with his feelings but he's the one playing with mine. It's like the kiss, the acts, the camping trip all meant nothing. How I mean nothing.

Before I came to this familiar street I kept hearing Yoongi call my name. I'm just imagining it though right? As I walked along the street I noticed the owner of the shop I went to was still there making sweets. Gently I pushed through the door, being careful so the bell wouldn't make much noise.

"Taehyung? How have you been?" He shone a friendly smile at me making me feel welcomed. "Not so great. How about you?"

"Not so great either." He chuckled then sat down on the chair next to me. "What happened?" The man looked as though he was thought processing, his eyes wandering time to time. "Ah you see my grandson ended up in hospital today."

"I'm sorry..." I didn't know what else to say but sorry. "It's fine. Hes fine now he just gave me a scare." He chuckled once more but the sadness in his eyes was noticeable. "So what's wrong?" I took in a deep breath before laying out my feelings.

"You know that person I like? I kissed them and they kissed back and it turns out they like me too well I thought they did we even went on a camping trip together and it was their birthday and I dressed up as their favourite characters and I asked them if they wanted to be with me and they were going to say yes but then my friend collapsed and that ex I told you about? Is crazy. Like total whackjob. So my friend told me about all the stuff they did. After hearing that I sat down looking at the stars with my crush and they said no. Am I that bad?"

Throughout my speech he just nodded, indicating to me that he was listening. "I think they just care a lot about you. You aren't bad you're a nice young man! You said your ex was crazy and everything they did, maybe they're fearful that you'll get hurt if they be with you. Don't be so down! I wish I had someone to care for me like that." I looked down at the mans hand, noticing once more that there was still no ring.

"Are you not dating anyone?" I asked, trying not to seem too nosy.

"My wife died a few years ago. After her I never looked for anyone else. She didn't love me though. But I loved her. More than anything, and because of that I never let her go."

"Ah I see."

"You don't have to understand. I know it's a weird situation. She used me for money, but I didn't care. Love blinds you sometimes." His smile never faded, instead, it grew wider. "I see. I think I should get going. It was nice seeing you again!" I walked out of the shop then waved to him. He waved back politely.

"Taehyung-ie?"

"Yoongi-ah?"

"I looked for you for ages..." I turned around to see Yoongi, out of breath and sweaty, bending over whilst panting. "Don't just disappear like that" he said inbetween breaths. He walked towards me, before I saw him collapse out of exhaustion and fall right into my arms. "I guess you really were looking for me..."

Now the only question is, is why?

A/N SOOOO I MIGHT BE KINDA SLOW UPDATING FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO BECAUSE I HAVE MY ART GCSE EXAM AND I'M REALLY BEHIND AND LITERALLY MY MUM IS GONNA KILL ME IF I DON'T GET AN A IN ART JUST BECAUSE I GET BORED EASILY DXXXX

heres some taegi doe