The Sickness {part 9}

I was hovering over my sleeping body; having no clue what was about to happen.
The room started to spin and the floor had became cleaner. I saw bright lights, coming from every corner of the room. Not knowing what was about happen, until I went blind.
I was dead asleep in English class.
It was the same year I had met jack. I was back in high school and had no clue, as to why. Did I travel back in time to change my past, or was I dreaming of being back in school. Either or, I was 17 and back in high school. I knew what I had to do, to live a happy life. I had to stop tutoring jack. I had to move on. So, that's what I did.
It was hard to tell him that I couldn't
Help him with English anymore. Saying that; the teacher always had me tutor students in need. I had to talk to her about needing to take time off, to focus on college plans. She agreed and I had time off. Which, I wished, I had done sooner because by doing that, I was able to skip a grade. I was out of high school way before I had turned 18 and had more time to focus on my college plans. I went into college at age 18 and became a heart surgeon before I was 25. Met the love of my life at the office and had kids by the time I was 32.
If I would've some how, could go back in time again to restart my life. I would start it the same way I did my second time. I didn't like being a teen mother, let alone, be married five times with a daughter that kills herself at 14. This time, I had four kids, which were all school small and had dreams of their own.
They moved out and got their dream jobs and had grand children. I was a great grandma by age 86.
Some times I wished I could go back to re-live my life over again. Just to watch my kids grow up and to become beautiful women.
But I'm glad that I lived my life over. I'm glad that it was all just a dream that never came true. I'm glad that I'm 91 and have a handsome husband with a beautiful family. Wouldn't want to change anything but my hair color. My hair was as white as my teeth and I was to old to dye it myself. My husband lost all his hair, years ago.
We would sometimes joke around about him borrowing my hair for a date. I always said 'yes', then would cut an inch off for him. He taped it on and went on his dates. His dates included our daughters and their husbands. Which was always amazing...

For my last and final thoughts; I would love for everyone to bow their heads and pray. Pray for your life and be thankful for everything you have. Pray for me; in my old age.